Watch & Discuss the Air Arms ProSport .22 in Walnut!!

Having one would be nice. Being older, I would have designed a longer cocking arm. I have enjoyed the accurate shooting of both my RWS 34 and Mag. 350. At 40 yards and closer most of my shots were taken. My 34 in .177 is the old light weight silver anodized model with a sprayed black stock. I stepped of 65 yards to a tree that I took a Jay out of years ago. The Mag 350 is .22 that I got when raccoons and opossums wouldn't go down fast enough. I'm sure my grand children would enjoy cocking it for me.

That's a good looking gun. Love the bluing. Maybe a little glossier finish on the stock to bring the walnut out a little more. I would probably refinish. I love that it is a fixed barrel. That is one thing that has shied me away from owning a springer again. The last one I had was back in the 70's. A decently powerful .177 for the time, but after a couple years it was useless with the scope because of wear in the hinge. My dad ended up taking it to a gunsmith friend of his and having him put iron sights up on the barrel itself. After that it was fine. So I like that the barrel on this stays in place.