Watch & Discuss the Air Arms ProSport .22 in Walnut!!

I'm fortunate to own one of these in .177. PA had one listed in their refurb section and the price was incredible. So I just had to have it and smashed the "Add To Cart" button. I'm so glad I did.

I own a couple of Gamo BBs and they shoot great. Use the "Artillery Hold" and they are very accurate. One thing though, you have to put in a lot of practice to become familiar with the rifles. Each one of them require a slightly different hold in order for them to be accurate. And they have a certain twang when fired letting you know your firing a Springer.

Now on to my sweet AA ProSport .117 in Walnut. Everything about the rifle screams quality. From the beautiful walnut stock to the insanely accurate barrel, you know you are holding something very special. With the cocking lever hidden inside the wooden stock, most people would mistake it for a PB from a distance. When Steve commented on how deep the bluing is, words can't truly describe how visually stunning the rifle is. The rifle isn't hold sensitive and has a pleasing "thud" to it when fired. It feels more like shooting a PCP rather than a Springer. And it is accurate, accurate, accurate. Such a joy to shoot.

Whoever wins this rifle will be in for a treat. This rifle is arguably one of the best Springers on the market today. Some day I will pick one up in .22. 

Good luck everyone!

I'm curious. Is there a reason to get this rifle in .22 instead of .177 if its intended use is solely for field target shooting? Also, it is a gorgeous rifle but I went instead with a refurbished TX200 HC that will arrive this coming Thursday. I'm really excited to get my hands on it. Thanks for the review.

You can use .22 in FT as long as you don't exceed 20 fpe. Your going to love the TX200. 

TX200 is a fine rifle in it's own right! Several different weihrauch rifles including the 97kt(another awesome rifle), several more RWS rifles including the 52 and a 54 Airking(my previous favoritte)still want a 56th and a bevy of LG, Beemans, FWBs and lastly a BSA Meteor! All f these are great Air Rifles but no comparison to the AA Super Sport in all round accuracy! I have rifles with nicer grade wood but the SS has a beautiful well grained Dark Walnut Stock. Although it is heavy, it is extremely well balanced with the weight towards the back, making it a superb off hand rifle(even with my torn rotator cuff) It holds 1 inch groups at 50 yards and further if you do your part. I have had Hawke, Leupold, Weaver and Tasco Target, Leapers, Emerald and a Discovery scope on her. All shot very well, but I still have'nt found the scope to settle down with.I may have already had it on but I want the pairing to be perfect like the proper red wine to go with that prime cut of filet. I love all of my Springers but if I had to choose on;y one to keep...it most certainly be my AA Super Sport!