Watch & Discuss the Air Arms Galahad!

"bigE"First of all thank you Steve for your comments to my post. I guess i should have put some more thought into it... you are right... 1" groups @ 100yards with 18gr. pellets with no winds is pretty much dead on ! Any gun that is capable of groups like that is very accurate indeed ! Thanks again... 

We're good bigE and thanks for circling back. I think after seeing half a dozen of the same comment, it finally occurred to me that not everyone has had the chance to shoot an 18gr, 29 fpe .22 out to 100 yards in the wind. Pellets move around an awful lot under those circumstnces and to have 3 land in a .75" hole with 2 move a tad left on me was as good as any and I've had my hands on a lot of iron, including the below mentioned Bobcat... I own one. Of course for anyone that has made these shots, they quickly surmised that the Galahad Carbine is a 1" moa 100 yard gun and judging by the comments here and on AEAC, most did.
Steve

"ccongleton14"Air Arms is a major player in the airgun world. They make beautiful and very accurate airguns. I have to say after seeing Steve's review, it left me feeling the Galahad should be more accurate at longer distances especially when you you're laying down $1500. Seems like it should be more of a 100 yard gun.

See above comment & response 👍👍.

Awesome bullpup! Air Arms makes awesome quality stuff. When I saw this released I really, really wanted one and still do. The price is just a little too steep for me to attain one, probably for a long time. I like the idea of a good short bullpup as a woods walker and also a big fan of the cocking system Air Arms put on the gun. Not to mention it's well built and accurate. Awesome gun, and as always an awesome review! Keep up the good work!