Watch & Discuss Diana's regulated Outlaw .22

Hey guys I'm in a bind. I need a field target gun for competition. I dont have any more than 500 so the outlaw looks amazing. However would getting a dico and slapping a lothar walther in there do better than this? Im not sure could I hear from you guys about that. I am probably going to replace outlaw reg with a huma to lower the pressure until i get 18 fpe. My last option is the maurader regulated. I am leaning hard on the outlaw am I wrong? I really want this gun for field target in 177 but im prepared to be talked out of it. 

At first I thought Steve forgot to change the cover for the pellets at the fifty yard shoot, then I realized he was trying a ten shot grouping because of the wind. This does seem to do a nice job of pushing the pellets.
I do have a question about it, How well does it do filling with a hand pump? I travel many by bicycle so trying to take a tank to a dive shop is not that good an idea.

Very nice features on this PCP!
For this price, are you kidding?
And most new barrel's are a bit fussy period!
No matter the pellet.
But, I must say this rifle did very well, considering all the factors involved.
That wood stock is beautiful and really compliments this rifle.
The cocking ease, improved fill port design, low sound level, it's regulated for consistant velocity's and high shot counts...I'm sold! Great Review! I Love Air Rifles....I still plink with an old Daisy one lever cocker too, keeps you humble...lol But PCP is so "Smooth". :yes: