Watch & Discuss Diana's regulated Outlaw .22

Seems like a nice and affordable backyard friendly plinker. It will probably be a good "gateway drug" to get people hooked on a PCP and addicted to our fantastic hobby. I would like to know how long it takes to fill with a hand pump. That may help some prospective buyers who do not have a tank or compressor to decide. Thank you for a great video.

Thanks AEAC for yet another informative and well made video review! Excellent! Pretty much everything this rifle offers is super exciting..removable barrel, side lever, regulated, multi shot, shrouded, suppressed, adjustable trigger, lightweight, nice stock and all around look...shoots the Diabolo Fields well - 1.49"..I wonder how it will shoot the Crosman Premires. One way or another I'm getting my hands on one of these...

Not fond of China at this point. Has to be a way to bring American and German creation into the mix. Until they deal with their Human Rights issues and allow people to work normally without being "task masters", they will not get my business. There are so many other countries that want to be able to better themselves like Vietnam, Haiti, New Guinea, and Cuba that we can pursue into becoming manufacturers. If these people can keep cars from the 1950' and 60's going this long, I know they can create products that will last even longer.