Watch & Discuss Diana's regulated Outlaw .22

This rifle has got me thinking,Ive been looking at the FX Streamline and now FX are bring out the Dreamline,Ive been using .22 rifles and tempted to go up to .25,now do I wait and get the Dreamilne and switch calibers at a later date or still use my Gamo Urban in .22 which Im very happy with,its not pellet fussy to around 45 yards,its basically a BSA rifle with Gamo logo on the side,anyway I could get the Outlaw in .25 and save myself over $500,this rifle mite still make sense to buy rifles in each caliber instead of switching calibers with barrel kits,pros and cons to both ideas. Nice video as always. REPLY 

Thanks Steve! Great job, as always! I got a .25 Marauder last summer and it is a real thumper but in the type of shooting I do the most of it is a little too much. I am pleased with the results you have shown us and I think with this and my Marauder I will have pretty much all the airguns I would need. My Marauder weighs 9.5 lbs with scope and this would be a lot easier for an old man like to carry around. If I don't win it I will still probably get one.
Thanks again for a great review!
Bruce