Watch & Discuss AEAC's Video Review of the Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical .30!!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Many thanks to Airguns of Arizona, Kalibrgun, MTC Optics, Sportsmatch Rings U.K., 0dB Moderators, JSB, H&N Sport, FX, NSA, and Patchworm Bore Cleaners.

https://youtu.be/pAKcvZhMNqs

Also check out AGN & AEAC's Share n' Compare of the .30 vs .22

On behalf of the entire airgun community… We appreciate you!

*Please note this is NOT the thread to submit your guess, follow this LINK to enter the giveaway.

This is a nice review Steve. It’s a good looking rifle. When you switched the mic off it sounds quiet at 50 yards so that shroud must do something to dampen the sound. The mag system looks strange the way a mag can just fall out. Considering that it’s metal I’d hate for it to hit a rock or concrete and permanently damage a magazine.I hope there are aftermarket alternatives for the plastic fill-port plug as well. What I found most odd was when you ran out of hammer spring adjustment space. Is this something you think can be remedied by swapping out the stock hammer spring? For an unchoked barrel, slug performance sounds disappointing. I seriously hope it’s just a velocity issue related to the hammer spring adjustment limitation. I also don’t quite understand the purpose of the air cylinder behind the cf bottle. Overall seems like a decent rifle. It appears to have robust build and shoots accurate with pellets @ 50 yards. Your review of the Argus 60 left a better impression upon me. Thanks for your time and effort in this review. The “troll stroll” comment had me laughing as well. 

This is a nice review Steve. It’s a good looking rifle. When you switched the mic off it sounds quiet at 50 yards so that shroud must do something to dampen the sound. The mag system looks strange the way a mag can just fall out. Considering that it’s metal I’d hate for it to hit a rock or concrete and permanently damage a magazine.I hope there are aftermarket alternatives for the plastic fill-port plug as well. What I found most odd was when you ran out of hammer spring adjustment space. Is this something you think can be remedied by swapping out the stock hammer spring? For an unchoked barrel, slug performance sounds disappointing. I seriously hope it’s just a velocity issue related to the hammer spring adjustment limitation. I also don’t quite understand the purpose of the air cylinder behind the cf bottle. Overall seems like a decent rifle. It appears to have robust build and shoots accurate with pellets @ 50 yards. Your review of the Argus 60 left a better impression upon me. Thanks for your time and effort in this review. The “troll stroll” comment had me laughing as well.

Yeah, not so much ran out of HS but rather they likely fitted it with a HS that's to be screwed in all the way for simplicity of assembly and proper tune without searching. Yes, I would suspect a stiffer spring could be added or a shim installed perhaps, but the reg would need to be changed too most likely... and I can't see how to go about that at this time.

I believe the slugs could have been made more stable with more speed... the barrel may be just fine with them. I was when clean and with no wind... sorta, lol.

The cylinder is there probably so that 60 shots at 84 fpe could be realized... guessing.

Long live the "troll stroll" lol

Steve

Slugs brought a 10% increase of clout at 50y, the hunters choice.

Regardless of the fact I will never own one, and there being no need for such a high powered air rifle around these parts, nonetheless, the old grey cells got to thinking, a modified version could probably produce close to 100ftlbf, stick a 700cc carbon on it, as the shroud looks long enough, and keep that shot count high, coyote/feral pig canon.

Thanks for the video Steve.

Definitely a tack driver. Not sure if I like the magazine install requirements but as Steve aptly points out, it is not an issue on the bench or a stable surface. Other point of concern is not being able to adjust hammer spring for slugs......I suspect Kalibrgun will realize less sales as a result. All in all, I would love to have one for pest control and plinking.