Watch and Discuss the FX Crown video by AEAC!

"jking"
"Nov101775"My favorite gun! Great features and looks great. (I don't get the bull pup craze) and accurate!!

how do those sports match rings differ in function to the FX no limit ones. I have the No limit rings and they are hard to fine tune..... 

They are very similar, I think one of the advantages of the Sportmatch adustable's is that it has a very small hex screw that you can use as an aid in adjusting the rings up and down. It comes in from the side angling up, almost unnoticeable.
Jimmy

Jimmy's right. They're very easy to micro adjust and the grub moves like butta. Steve

9b4799e10daff99566832d59ff43d91b.jpg

"ncrary"Good review. I would have liked to have seen other pellets at 100 yards also. Please test the Polymags in your future reviews.
Hello,

You can follow me on Facebook for the behind the scenes and there you'll see that I run the Polymags through every gun that comes my way. I always cull at 25 yds and take the better performers with me on film day to try at 50. In the Crown vid, you can see the Polymags on the picnic table there with me but I omitted them from the final cut. They grouped at .45" at 25 yards and 1.25" at 50. They liked power setting #4 best. Steve

"AZSteve"I have had my .25 Crown for a few weeks now. It is an absolute joy to shoot. I have only put one tin of pellets through it, so we are still honeymooning. I plan to head out to the desert soon to shoot long distance. I need to purchase another scope because I took the Hawke Sidewinder 30 off my wife's Wolverine B and put it on the Crown. I plan to get an Aztec Emerald and probably put it on the Crown and the Hawke back on the Wolverine. I cannot wait until the barrel/probe kits are available as I need to get the .22. I did notice a difference in the transfer port dial between mine and the one in the video. The settings on mine are Lo, .177/.22, and .25/.30. I don't know if this is a permanent change or if it was just that batch mine came from that has these dials. Thanks for the great video and review.
This one arrived in the first wave (August).
Steve

What a beautiful gun. Back in August I put a down payment on the FX Crown in green laminate .22 with AoA. I'm still waiting. Calling AoA about delivery status, they tell me maybe January? February? It's kind of a who knows? feeling I get. Even then, AoA may say, "Well, if you want the Crown, we have a gray, (or blue) .25 here if you want that instead. Otherwise you'll have to wait even longer". After the initial product introduction of the Crown and the associated market hype, there has been little in the way of "regular Joe" evaluations or new videos. I suspect that its high demand and low production is just not getting the rifle into consumer hands. I'm hopeful that activity like this contest is an indicator that the Crown really is about to be available. If, on the other hand, it'll be another six months, maybe the AA S510 Ultimate Sporter, or the HW100 is the way to go. Let's keep a good thought.

"geopot"What a beautiful gun. Back in August I put a down payment on the FX Crown in green laminate .22 with AoA. I'm still waiting. Calling AoA about delivery status, they tell me maybe January? February? It's kind of a who knows? feeling I get. Even then, AoA may say, "Well, if you want the Crown, we have a gray, (or blue) .25 here if you want that instead. Otherwise you'll have to wait even longer". After the initial product introduction of the Crown and the associated market hype, there has been little in the way of "regular Joe" evaluations or new videos. I suspect that its high demand and low production is just not getting the rifle into consumer hands. I'm hopeful that activity like this contest is an indicator that the Crown really is about to be available. If, on the other hand, it'll be another six months, maybe the AA S510 Ultimate Sporter, or the HW100 is the way to go. Let's keep a good thought.
.22 Caliber Crowns will finally start arriving in January. It was just a matter of perfecting the new .22 cal Smooth Twist X barrel for incredible accuracy. Perfection always over rushing something out. Thank you for everyone who is patiently waiting.