Watch and Discuss the FX Crown video by AEAC!

So Sweet!!! Merry Jolly X-Mas Yal' ...Love These Contests!!!... Its very generous of all of yal' to do these for us in the wonderful Air-Gun Community. It gives all of us just Starting out OR Some of us that are not so fortunate and have to save alot long and hard between big gun buys in PCP Airgunning... A chance to line up and shoot with the Top Dog Big Boys!!! Sooner rather than later... You guys are very kind... And I Must Say Again, what Ive Said many times before... AEAC Rocks! and AoA you guys are great for doing this for us!!! Thanks and Happy Holidays to ALL of You Guys. Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
~DrJones~
[12/01/17]
P.S. Everyone Remember to be kind to Someone who needs it this year... :)

Reactions: ironlion269
Steve that was another Top Notch Review and the one ive been waiting on you to do ever since i first got wind of The Crown! Noone does a Gun justice in a review as you do. You cover all angles and information and your not bias. I can truely say that you are one of the very few SPONSERED Airgun Reviewers/Channels that give completely HONEST, No B.S. reviews and as long as you keep true to yourself, the sport, and us, I think i can safely speak for everyone when i say that as long as you keep making videos we will keep watching them and your success willl continue to grow. Thanks for this Video post and Thanks for the Contest.
Have a Blessed Day Sir' 
~DrHJones~
[12/01/17]

I can't decide which to buy, the Crown, or an Impact with the Smooth Twist X barrel system. But if I win a Crown, I won't have to make that tough decision. My wife has recently taken up airgunning and is now shooting with me. She's a lefty. In that case, the Crown is the obvious choice for her and would suit me just fine too. Hope I win.

Wow, this review really creates a quandary.

On the one hand this gun is very near, if not at the pinnacle, of air guns for the masses. Extremely customizable in shooting, great aesthetics, and so, so accurate. A rifle that will be a benchmark for decades.

On the other hand, this lovely hardware is TWO GRAND!! A number of very well made, budget-minded PCPs are on the market now, to include the Gauntlet and the Field Target Marauder. At one quarter the cost (or even a fifth of the cost) of the Crown, a shooter can enjoy 100 yard accuracy in a multi-shot format.

So now comes the question: which way to jump? As always, I say each buyer has to evaluate the cost vs the gain. No doubt I'd be paddling around in the cheap end of the pond but, man!, this Crown is a dream in wood and steel. I totally understand why saving up for this gun is a good choice.

"SendinSlugs"I don't think I'll ever be lucky enough to even pick up and hold a FX rifle let alone own and shoot one,I can't even afford to upgrade from a $200 maximus, guess that's the best I'll ever get but it serves my purposes well I suppose. Good luck everyone and congrats to whoever the lucky winner of this fine airgun will be.
Think positive & take all that good energy & put it into your guess!

Been curious to see if we can index the barrels (or rather "liner") on the Crown, so I removed the barrel & liner. It may not be as easy to index as a barrel with say a thimble, but I don't see why it can't be done. There is nothing that requires the liner to be aligned with the barrel/sleeve. 

b52192141d18ae493afd90d98d7aa0a3.jpg

Notice how the lead in of the rifling (smooth twist) is compared to the muzzle end.

8ab4b030c7d1399a4e1f9242ec843942.jpg

85cd28870f708b837fe2278745f664ac.jpg