Was going to go down to only 2 airguns but .........

I've been shooting pre-charged (old huh) since the 'late 80's but simply dont shoot much these day's and no one to leave then to so might as well sell most. Right?
So randomly said "I'll just keep 2" well plus the sentimental ones. Well and .............. . Maybe now that they are "pcp's" they are addictive? Still plan on listing a dozen or so "local" as shipping is nut's. Really. No really.

Just reading someone post in pistols to try to help I glanced at Dennis's page for his ".410 Camp pistol" and he had the day before listed .45's & .58 available. While looking mentioned it to the wife and (knowing I was "selling") she said "Oh you NEED one of those"! We all know the Wife is always right. She did enjoy the old .458 LA Outlaw rifle we had.

Such a pleasure to deal with the Quackenbush family. And today my new .45 arrived. Yesterday some NSA .452 ammo arrived. What a fun day! Now I am still selling most but no set number. Just keeping the all out fun rigs' Yah that will do it. Anyone know where the find a Shark pump action? Oh my.
Only fired 4 shots, no scope just pointing 3" group at 25 yards off hand. FUN! Thinking a cheap crosman stock, short range so any scope and hey honest I can quit anytime I want.

John
DAQ.jpg