FX Warranty on Ebay FX items.

I called a few FX dealers to find out about any warranty on the FX items on Ebay. It doesn’t look good for
getting them fixed (if they even work for any time).

I was told that a few weeks ago a meeting was held with FX USA and the FX dealers. In the brief meeting dealers were offered a large number of FX rifles at a significant discount below dealer cost. These rifles were declared to be rifles that had been returned
for repair at least 3 times to FX USA and were “unfixable” and customers received replacement rifles.
I’m talking pallets of rifles that FX USA COULDN’T FIX THE ISSUES IN 3 Tries! Needless to say dealers knew that RIFLES THAT WERE UNFIXABLE BY FX USA WERE NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ANY PRICE. Dealers that spoke to me said they wouldn’t touch them, and this is while dealers were low on inventory and could use a good batch at a lower price.

Now, somehow, they are being sold by someone on Ebay by an entity located in Wilmington, NC.

1) Legitimate FX dealers are not allowed to sell on 3rd party platforms (Ebay, Amazon, etc.). If so, they
lose their dealership. It's in their contract.
2) Legitimate FX dealers are not allowed to advertise any current products (ex. Impact Mk3) below MAP.
for any reason. If so, they lose their dealership.

So why is someone dumping FX products if they were quality goods? How could they be a legitimate FX dealer?

Dealers are waiting for GOOD inventory, why wouldn't they buy it?

3) Buyers are advised to contact the seller prior to purchasing any products to determine from whom they are buying, and if the seller will personally honor the warranty. (And determine if they will still be around in the future).

According to their contract, FX dealers would lose their dealership for doing what is being done on Ebay.
So HOW CAN THIS BE A LEGIT FX Dealer? NO FX DEALER WILL HONOR THE WARRANTY FOR ANY OF THE ITEMS.

I dont know who is offering these rifles for sale, but I will say this for sure

“NO FX DEALER WILL
WARRANT THESE RIFLES”. Why would they?
Don’t believe me? Call ANY legit FX dealer and ask if they will honor the warranty for these Ebay items.

It's illegal to deny transferable warranty when there is one remaining. Contact your State Attorney General or Consumer Protection Office in such event, and file a suit in small claims if needed. Also follow up with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Speaking of the BBB, the company currently taking over the US operations for FX has a terrible review rating with BBB currently. 🤷‍♂️

-Matt

If the price is right I would also pickup couple "un-repearable" FX rifles, unless the parts (barrel for example) are bent or really cracked. What is the right price? 20-30% MSRP sounds attempting in my mind.
My Impact (a first PP model in 2020) never been back to dealer, a shame if I cannot make it work, then why would I hassle sending there and back.
My firm standpoint is that if you cannot tune it or repair it - it is not for you., and shall not even buy it in a first place. Not only talking FX but just any other tip of the hill airgun.
But this just my mind venting, you do with your money whatever you like. ;)

It's illegal to deny transferable warranty when there is one remaining. Contact your State Attorney General or Consumer Protection Office in such event, and file a suit in small claims if needed. Also follow up with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Speaking of the BBB, the company currently taking over the US operations for FX has a terrible review rating with BBB currently. 🤷‍♂️

-Matt
The BBB is a joke and so are you. This site would be better without your opinion on all the industry drama you seem to be thriving on :sick: BLOCKED!