Warning: Xtreme slugs

Ordered pellets from Xtreme Slugs on March 10th. Received notice that he had gotten my order. Heard nothing for two weeks. Sent repeated emails requesting info on pellet order. I finally asked for a refund, got a notice that shipping label was created. Nothing has ever been shipped. His excuse is the molds were damaged and unable to make pellets. Said he would send some slugs in place of, no notice of any shipping ever received and now he is totally ignoring emails. This has all the appearances of a total rip off. Beware of this site.

Ordered pellets from Xtreme Slugs on March 10th. Received notice that he had gotten my order. Heard nothing for two weeks. Sent repeated emails requesting info on pellet order. I finally asked for a refund, got a notice that shipping label was created. Nothing has ever been shipped. His excuse is the molds were damaged and unable to make pellets. Said he would send some slugs in place of, no notice of any shipping ever received and now he is totally ignoring emails. This has all the appearances of a total rip off. Beware of this site.
You may want to call your bank if you used a debit. I've had the issue before and they started the process that leg to a good resolution. Chargebacks hurt businesses.

Today a package arrived from Xtreme slugs. Camron Norman ClemUlum Washington. I received 66 pellets Thant ranged from 44.2:gr tom53.8:gr. Most skirts have defects.,Alsomgot 67 slugs that ranged from 59.6 gr to 82.8:gr. My order was for 300:59:gr,pellets.,They came after waiting a month. Sent numerous emails, with virtually no answers. Have pictures showing quality.

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: qball
I had ordered from him in the past, all .357 ammo. Wasn’t impressed with the quality of the slugs or pellets but the pellets were bad, very deformed skirts, wrinkles, etc. and they groups about 2+ feet at 55 yards. The slugs did shoot better but not well enough for me to order again. Not sure if he was just starting out casting at the time or not but the quality was definitely that of a first time caster. This was a year or so ago. If he knows his pellets suck then why is he listing them on his site? Bad business there