Warning where you order from

Seems legit,hope you get the scope soon,I have found out that sometimes they are out of product and do not tell you ,they are waiting for the slow boat from China to arrive.

For sure it sounds like bad business practice not getting back to you,they sure have a lot of stuff for sale...

One other thing I always get a tracking number when I order "stuff",did you get one?

Thanks for the "heads up".

Not trying to be counter to what AirShot said but.....

Discover did not protect me at all, when I ran into an issue with a seller. No buyer protection whatsoever. CC companies that advertise buyer protection should not be considered a reliable safety net....IMO....based on my one time experience (I've since cancelled, and paid them off).

I have found that at least since last December their ability to ship the quantity purchased or meet their delivery dates within any reason have gone to poope. This includes both ordering off their web site, or through their eBay store.

In one case a real late shipment (like a month late) shipped only 2 instead of the ordered 3 items. All while the items were showing 'in stock' at both their storefronts.

My last (and I mean last) order with them was also about 6 weeks late, and ended up being cancelled through my CC protection.

Funny thing is that your order shows 'shipped', but only the label has been created. If you look closer on the tracking it confirms that "USPS has not received the shipment."

I'm done with them.

I finally got to talk to the customer service and demanded the product or refund. He claims that the item could have gotten taken from the post office and I took it all in. Then I told him I went to my post office and had them trace the tracking number they sent me, there was never an item checked in at the seller's post office in Whittier, CA.

they shouldve been able to track their own package and see there was a problem .. standard procedure is send you another one immediatly and give you another tracking number .. that said, ive had issues like this and received the second order promptly only to have the wayward 1st order show up weeks later ...it happens .. also, just to say it, alot of people are angry these days and tend to take that out on a customer service rep that although they work for a place, have zero idea what happened either .. ragging on them is unmotivational to get a real effort, put it that way .....

LOL - I see ExtreemlySlowTactical's shipping BS is still ongoing. If you order from them, 6-10 days later you will get a email saying your order has shipped. Your tracking info will then say "Shipment received, Package acceptance pending" for up to two weeks. This is because they seem to hold shipment then when they've amassed a bunch of orders, dump it at their Post Office in Whittier CA where the whole shipment sits until the PO workers finally get around to scanning each individual package into the system. Your best bet is to call EST and hope someone answers the phone as they do not seem to reply to voicemail/email. If you luck out and get someone, demand that they put in a trace on your order with USPS. Once that occurs, your order should begin to move. Be prepared to be fed a line of BS no matter what you say to them as they all seem to regard CS as a burden, not a service.

It took 26 days to finally receive my Alpha 6 from them, and it was defective on receipt. I tried in vain to get ahold of someone there and finally gave up. Called the manufacturer, Aim Sports, and got someone in CS. They said because I didn't purchase directly from them, for $393.29, that I would have to pay to ship the defective scope back to them and they would inspect it and send me a replacement. Figured I'd pay the $16.50 for shipping and deal with them as they said they would expedite the replacement. They did everything they promised and my pristine replacement was delivered to me 3 days after they received it.