WARNING/ read before you buy.

My shooting buddy bought a Vector scope form Optics Planet. Box came sealed and empty. He is getting a run around at this point. So he ordered another from Amazon. Scope came, empty box. They are telling him contact the mfg. Do with this information what you think prudent for you. I fill bad because I recommended Optics Planet to him as I have never had a problem excep the following. I will say I had a really bad experience with an OP sales rep once when I asked for a veterans discount. Either he hated the military or the fact I sounded Caucasian, he gave me the shuffle. I waited 25 min, called back to another salesperson and was handled in a good manner. I repoted the incident .

I agree with HogKiller. Either the scope was removed from the package during the delivery process or the retailer should have noticed they were handling an empty box. Even Veyrons are over a pound in weight. That difference in a small box should be obvious. I wonder if the shipping weight is on the package? That might help explain where the problem occurred.