WARNING LONG WINDED! Buying PREOWNED AIRGUNS with Money Orders Thoughts?

IF PAYPALS ANTI GUN WHY THE HELL ARE EVERYONE HERE USING THEM? Yo!

Because the service is the most widely and well supported P2P 3d party vendors. Some banks now have very good p2p services. Some people open up their own merchant service (credit card POS systems) for frequent fund transfers and pay the 3% (and the receiver of the goods can always dispute with their credit card if the item presented is not what was advertised or there is no item received and so on).

You guys not gonna believe this crap. Apparently I must have rung some bells over at WU or something. This am just now I went to buy only $1230.00 money orders this time a different shift clerk from last time acted mysteriously weird it was too stupidly obvious FRIGHTENED expression what's up (bought mos from her before too lots of times) she runs in the back calls the mgr comes out Real shocked panicked looking trembling tells me I can NEVER EVER EVER (TAYOR SWIFT STYLE) exceed $3000 in a day. I say sure no problem it's ONLY $1230.00 THIS TIME. She asked me to stay right there she's to make me fill out paperwork. HMMM I'm only buying $1230.00 mos. This is the FIRST TIME a maximum daily limit was ever mentioned to me before aside from last month had couple ditsy girls no big deal as long as each $2500 transaction was separate they told me doesn't matter my $20K cash exchange was ok. Back to NOW- Clerk shaking and hyperventilating like I'm robbing the DAMN place or something. CAN I PLEASE GET MY MONEYORDERS I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS LAST TIME I WAITED 30 MINUTES I CAN LEAVE AND TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT. Hands shaking perfusely she starts counting my money seriously? My thoughts- hmmm I'm not holding a gun to your head. Why act this way? Shaking she hands me my mos and she asked me to wait till the manager comes back out. SORRY I REALLY DONT HAVE THE TIME. Walked out. Yo

You guys not gonna believe this crap. Apparently I must have rung some bells over at WU or something. This am just now I went to buy only $1230.00 money orders this time a different shift clerk from last time acted mysteriously weird it was too stupidly obvious FRIGHTENED expression what's up (bought mos from her before too lots of times) she runs in the back calls the mgr comes out Real shocked panicked looking trembling tells me I can NEVER EVER EVER (TAYOR SWIFT STYLE) exceed $3000 in a day. I say sure no problem it's ONLY $1230.00 THIS TIME. She asked me to stay right there she's to make me fill out paperwork. HMMM I'm only buying $1230.00 mos. This is the FIRST TIME a maximum daily limit was ever mentioned to me before aside from last month had couple ditsy girls no big deal as long as each $2500 transaction was separate they told me doesn't matter my $20K cash exchange was ok. Back to NOW- Clerk shaking and hyperventilating like I'm robbing the DAMN place or something. CAN I PLEASE GET MY MONEYORDERS I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS LAST TIME I WAITED 30 MINUTES I CAN LEAVE AND TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT. Hands shaking perfusely she starts counting my money seriously? My thoughts- hmmm I'm not holding a gun to your head. Why act this way? Shaking she hands me my mos and she asked me to wait till the manager comes back out. SORRY I REALLY DONT HAVE THE TIME. Walked out. Yo

They probably have an SAR out on you. Little report that gets filled and sent to big brother. They probably suspect you of something criminal. I’ve had to interact with SAR reports (suspicious activity reports) when I worked for legal at a bank. Not surprising at all given the quantity of transactions you do per day/week/month/year. People do money laundering that way.

They probably have an SAR out on you. Little report that gets filled and sent to big brother. They probably suspect you of something criminal. I’ve had to interact with SAR reports (suspicious activity reports) when I worked for legal at a bank. Not surprising at all given the quantity of transactions you do per day/week/month/year. People do money laundering that way.

Even my PRIMARY CREDIT CARD GOT FROZEN when I paid off $13k balance over the counter at the local TARGET just so that I could order more airguns. ITS LIKE NOBODY WANTS ME TO SPEND MONEY ANYMORE. SAR? BAD ENOUGH WITH THIS COVID19 DONT NEED NO SARS TO GO ALONG WITH THIS NO THANK YOU. Yo!