Other WAR (Wicked Air Rifles) Flex bipod mount

I'm looking for an option to attach a bipod to WAR Flex rifle. This is an early variant of this PCP rifle with a handle under the block. This handle has two holes drilled for two rods that are used for outfront bipod mount extension. At least this is how I understand the intention of these holes, looking at photos of WAR Flex rifles with bipods attached. Apparently, this is not a standard bipod attachment system and requires a bipod adapter specifically designed for this rifle. If anyone has any advice on how to attach a bipod to this rifle (even better, has a bipod adapter for this rifle paying around that they can part with), please advise. The only idea I have right now is to use a bottle clamp with a Picatinny rail to attach a bipod to the bottle, but I don't really like to stress the bottle this way as the rifle itself is pretty heavy. Thank you!

IMG_2712.jpegIMG_2713.jpegIMG_2714.jpeg

Yep, I saw this as well. Unfortunately, I don't have equipment, so I'd have to send it to a professional gunsmith for this conversion. I also was that later models had a small piece of Picatinny rail attached to that handle at the bottom as well. I'm not sure if it was owner's mod or WAR added this rail because owners complained about bipod mounting options.