• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WAR Flex 30cal For Sale or Trade

Classified Status
WTS
What I got here is a WAR Flex 30cal.
Has a brand New Don Cothren Power House Valve, Cobra Regulator, Freshly Resealed. Only One Mag . It is currently Slinging Zan 45.5 Slugs at 980-990.
with all transparency I bought this off a fellow AGN Member and it was not anything close to being it's described condition.
SO !!!! I had it completely gone threw and had the parts that should of been inside it purchased and installed.
It now shoots fantastic!!!! It also is zeroed at 50 and it will stack shots. I've only shot it to 125 yard and it shot sub MOA. some groups better then others, But I also only shot the zan slugs out of her.
So all in all it's Now a great shooter. I'm asking $850 Plus shipping.
If you have something you would like to Trade or any other information please call or text 413-834-1925.
Screenshot_20221209-075227_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Dogowsky