WAR Flex .30

653e3146ee4cbc74762132715f326f1a.jpg

It’s here! I didn’t get home till later tonight, so not much shooting is happening. Tomorrow I’ll be shooting quite a bit! What can I say? This rifle is a quality piece of equipment. Jim was amazing to work with he answered all my questions and built this rifle to my specifications. .30 TJ Barrel, the amazing trigger, magpul PRS stock (sexy), and the Donny shogun.. make this rifle sweet!! Jim sent this rifle shooting 44 gr pellets at 880 FPS, from a 4000 psi fill I should achieve 50-60 shots. She’s topped with a nightforce shv 5-20 scope, and I have a u.s. optics level to avoid cant error. Finally, I have a nice atlas bipod to keep her steady! This rifle is nice and heavy, the way I like it! I have JSB 44, 50, and poly mag pellets, HN .30, and I have vortex .30 pellets to test in this rifle.. no doubt one hole at 50 yards. That’s it for now. Can’t wait to shoot tomorrow!! 

Can the WAR Flex be ordered with any AR stock and moderator or did you add these after receiving the gun? Uj
653e3146ee4cbc74762132715f326f1a.jpg

It’s here! I didn’t get home till later tonight, so not much shooting is happening. Tomorrow I’ll be shooting quite a bit! What can I say? This rifle is a quality piece of equipment. Jim was amazing to work with he answered all my questions and built this rifle to my specifications. .30 TJ Barrel, the amazing trigger, magpul PRS stock (sexy), and the Donny shogun.. make this rifle sweet!! Jim sent this rifle shooting 44 gr pellets at 880 FPS, from a 4000 psi fill I should achieve 50-60 shots. She’s topped with a nightforce shv 5-20 scope, and I have a u.s. optics level to avoid cant error. Finally, I have a nice atlas bipod to keep her steady! This rifle is nice and heavy, the way I like it! I have JSB 44, 50, and poly mag pellets, HN .30, and I have vortex .30 pellets to test in this rifle.. no doubt one hole at 50 yards. That’s it for now. Can’t wait to shoot tomorrow!!

Jim has even done custom Cerakote jobs for people in the past. He is unusually willing to work with his customers to get exactly what they want. The 1/2 UNF adapter is something he didn’t have when I bought my rifle from him. A couple phone conversations later and he started making them and I had one on my door step. 

Deutsch- 
One upgrade you may consider is swapping out the gauges to A set of Wikas. The CP gauges it comes with are decent but the Wika gauges are quite a bit better.

by the way, what kind pressure do you have it set to sling the 44’s at 880? I played around with a wide range and untilately settled on 160 bar. Curious where Jim had yours set at because I kno he tunes each rifle before it leaves.