• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Wanting to try a nicer air rifle in PCP. Received new Kratos

Should be here tomorrow.
NICE! you will like it, so quiet and the trigger is great.

Finally able to shoot mine yesterday- sighted it in 5 shots and BAMMO 1 in group @25yds 1.5 @50. Now to dial it in a bit more a test it out to 75 today! Shooting the H&N Sport Baracuda 22 Cal, 18.13 Grains, Round Nose,. Waiting for the Air Arms 16g Rich said it shot best with to arrive.

Reactions: KodiakJac
NICE! you will like it, so quiet and the trigger is great.

Finally able to shoot mine yesterday- sighted it in 5 shots and BAMMO 1 in group @25yds 1.5 @50. Now to dial it in a bit more a test it out to 75 today! Shooting the H&N Sport Baracuda 22 Cal, 18.13 Grains, Round Nose,. Waiting for the Air Arms 16g Rich said it shot best with to arrive.
Received mine today. What pellet does anyone recommend? Not sure where to begin with what brand and weight I should order

Head to your local sporting goods store and buy a couple different tins. Mine likes 18 grain, 5.5. once you have it sighted in. Shoot one clip with one brand. Shoot it with the other brand/weight going to be a little bit of trial and error to find what your gun really likes. And the ones it doesn't like. Those are great for plinking at empty cans in the yard with your kids or a friend that doesn't know how to shoot. Plenty of free paper targets to print out online.

12 shots 27 yards with the pellets I had on hand. Thanks Rich @Airgun-Revisions

16990500572906825920847982878156.jpg

16990501292063977563433266276799.jpg

Call Rich @ Airgun Revisions you wont beat his base price for the rifle and his service fees are very good, he's retired so it's not like he has any employees or overhead to pay for. Takes 2-3 days before he ships, but he fully checks and tests the gun. adjusts the trigger and installs anything extra like hammer springs and etc. for $40. Got mine out the door with a few extras for less than most stores just for the rifle.
Sir I don’t know where you got that info but I’m far from retirement. I’m a full time Master Airgunsmith that works closely with Crosman/Benjamin. My prices are that low because I’m only a second party supplier. In a nutshell I’m capable of supplying other Airgun retailers. Thank you for the kind words it truly means a lot to me. Have fun with the gun!

Sir I don’t know where you got that info but I’m far from retirement. I’m a full time Master Airgunsmith that works closely with Crosman/Benjamin. My prices are that low because I’m only a second party supplier. In a nutshell I’m capable of supplying other Airgun retailers. Thank you for the kind words it truly means a lot to me. Have fun with the gun!
Wasn't a bad thing saying your retired! You mentioned semi retired on the phone. Anyways mines likes the HN Baracuda 18g. Tried some 23g slugs a buddy had and they were a nogo. I'll stick with pellets for this gun. I'll come in a few months for another rifle 😀

Wasn't a bad thing saying your retired! You mentioned semi retired on the phone. Anyways mines likes the HN Baracuda 18g. Tried some 23g slugs a buddy had and they were a nogo. I'll stick with pellets for this gun. I'll come in a few months for another rifle 😀
Some days I kinda wish I was retired Lololol.

Received the fill adapter today as well as the AA 16 pellets. Had an issue at the fire department so I wasn't able to shoot but I did get to grab a tank to try out filling rifle. Finally got it to fill but I had to tighten it much more than the actual air pack fittings. Of course this is the main issue with most reviews but I did get it filled to about 2900psi and stopped there. Hopefully I can try it tomorrow with the AA pellets but rain is in the forecast and we honestly need the rain more than I need to shoot as people's springs are drying up.

Last edited:
Whatdo you have the tranfer port set at?
With my Cayden using 15.89 jsb pellets if I turn it down say1/2- 3/4 the groups tighten up. Give it a try and let me know if it does the same on the Kratos. :coffee:
I haven't tried as I've left it where Rich set it. might be something to do after I get home from work today. As soon as I drag it out though my youngest daughter will take it over but hey, that's good stuff in life watching that.

I haven't tried as I've left it where Rich set it. might be something to do after I get home from work today. As soon as I drag it out though my youngest daughter will take it over but hey, that's good stuff in life watching that.
Give it a try, I have been able to fine tune the groups doing this method.
Family time is what this sport is all about! (y)