Wanting to buy a compressor

My omega i just bought might be the cheapest one with out all the bells and whistles and every 10 minutes i crack open the bleader to let out a tiny bit of moisture thats all and within 30 minutes my tank is back up to 4500 psi let it cool down for 5 minutes then shut it off till the next time my secondary filter has zero moisture and no trash of dirt

If you don’t want to fool with water cooling or changing oil and would like something that has the option of being portable (120v or 12v powered) then check out the GX CS3-I. I’m going on 6 months with mine and have zero issues thus far. It’s filled my Dreamline Lite enough to put a little over 1000 pellets through it and now is filling my Leshiy 2 to 300 bar without issue. Will take my Leshiy from 130bar to 300bar in about 4minutes. Can purchase on Amazon and add their 4 year warranty for peace of mind. These are supposedly built by the same people that built the Omega compressors….or so that’s the rumor I’ve heard. 

It is *very* hard, perhaps impossible, to answer your question definitively. If you are going to shoot a lot, have limited access to local refills, and you have the discretionary capital to do so: buy an Alkin. The Alkin is a good-for-a-lifetime compressor. (There are others (e.g. Bauer) as well, but Alkin is the best deal, imo.)

If you don't have the capital for an Alkin, I would pursue a Yong-Heng, and pay very close attention to Biohazardman...

GsT

I went with the Tuxing dual cylinder 4500psi compressor. It seems like it's a step up from the YH. At least in my opinion.
Tuxing.1650062814.png

I bought it off amazon along with the 4 year warranty. 

It filled my 9L from 0 to 4300 somewhere between 35-45 minutes.

So far I have no complaints. 

Don’t get yong heng. Save for better options. It is water cooled and created big problems for me with moisture in my tanks and guns. Also the humidity I live in in the Midwest US didn’t help but I ran filters and all in controlled temp and still get moisture past filters!

Seems like a filter issue. Can’t imagine one compressor would add more moisture to your tank then another brand of compressor. Maybe start another thread on removing moisture from compressed air.