• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Wanted Sightron SIII PLR 10-50x60 Riflescope Updated to $800 shipped

Classified Status
FOUND
Wanted Sightron SIII PLR 10-50x60 Riflescope
I'm posting this WTB because I don't want to offend any of the Sightron Siii PLR 10-50x60 sellers and fellow AGN brethren with my offer of $800 shipped. This way, I will feel comfortable accepting an offer on my own terms. Hopefully, the seller will feel the same.

I prefer MOA-2 reticle
Let me know what reticle you have and all the specs and included accessories.
For my style of shooting, I'm NOT interested in the FT models.
I'm more interested in the he PLR (Precision Long Range) Series

This is the Sightron model number I am interested in:
SKU: 28010 - SIIIPLR1050X60ZSIRMOA-2

I realize that the amount of funding I have available will not produce a new scope. So a lightly used and well taken care of scope is what is likely to be offered to me.

I will only entertain offers from bonified AGN members of good standing and with great AGN feedback stats. (I will definitely research you)

If you an keep your comments "on topic" I would like to hear from you. I think that everyone is always in a different position to either "keep or sell" part of their airgun collection.

Amended Nov 10: If a member were to make me an offer for slightly above my $800 budget, I would gladly consider it. My needs have been narrowed down to a specific model.
Sightron SIII PLR 10-50x60 with the MOA-2 reticle
SKU: 28010 - SIIIPLR1050X60ZSIRMOA-2

Rod in San Francisco

Last edited: