• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Want to trade my .22 cal 2022 Huben K-1 for a .025 Huben K-1

Classified Status
NLA
** Trade Pending **

I purchased a .22 cal Huben K-1 with synthetic stock from Kraz Cool airguns just a year ago. Put about 3 mags of pellets through it, didn't change the power settings, and it's been sitting in storage since then. I have a few other .22 cal airguns and decided that I'd like to trade my .22 cal Huben K-1 for a similar low-use synthetic stock K-1 in .25 caliber. I still have a dozen tins of .25 pellets from a break barrel I used to own and might as well use them up on something.

I also used to have a Huben K-1 with a wood stock for a year. The new wood stock was so nice that I was worried about scratching it. So I never actually shot the thing and finally sold it and got this synthetic stock model. However, if you have an unused .25 cal K-1 in a wood stock which you'd consider trading for a .22 cal K-1 with a synthetic stock, maybe for a few extra dollars to sweeten the deal, possibly we can work something out. I see K-1s come up in the classifieds fairly often, there's a decent deal on a .25 cal K-1 there now. But I'm trying very hard lately to move out 1 current airgun for every new airgun I buy so I'm trying for a trade on this one.

thanks for looking,

Jpiperson

Last edited:
Reactions: DeviLAndy1