HW/Weihrauch Want to change my stock.

Aloha!
First post on this site. I have an HW77 that I got in 2009 or so and installed a Macarri tune kit. Great power and the accuracy was on point. Took me a while to find what pellets it liked...I think it was just a break in period also.
I am looking for a laminate stock for it. I know HW made a couple different shades of laminate for the 77. I really am looking for a blue laminate 97 stock!
Anyone got a lead?
Mahalo!
HW77 Custom L side.JPG

Reactions: bustachip
Aloha!
First post on this site. I have an HW77 that I got in 2009 or so and installed a Macarri tune kit. Great power and the accuracy was on point. Took me a while to find what pellets it liked...I think it was just a break in period also.
I am looking for a laminate stock for it. I know HW made a couple different shades of laminate for the 77. I really am looking for a blue laminate 97 stock!
Anyone got a lead?
Mahalo!
View attachment 409724
IMG_0809.png
IMG_0809.png

You can also take a look at Custom Stocks UK. Although they're based in the UK, they do ship to the US (http://customstock.co.uk) CS offers their range of stocks in blue laminate for a slight upcharge from their regular walnut versions. Although slightly spendy, they're much lower in price compared to some of the other stock makers. I've bought their CS800 stock in walnut for two different air rifles and they've been good. Turnaround time is usually 5 weeks.