• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Want the Colibri in .25 so bad! Will it even have a chance to come out?

Hi all,

I'm new. I currently have a Disco and MRod. Both in .22 calibers. I've been having the itch to buy a .25 Pup.

I'm infatuated with how the Colibri/Hummingbird looks. Just madly in love with it. Of course it breaks my heart to read all over that it works like complete poop.

So a couple of speculation questions are:

1.) What are the chances the Colibri will come out with a .25 within a year?
2.) If it's a good chance, what are the chances that Kalibrgun will fix all the bugs from the factory? 

I really like that side action feature of the Colibri and the Vulcan. If no one knows of good news for the .25 Colibri for the next year, I think i'll just go with the Vulcan.

thanks all!

The colibri was a highly anticipated gun. It was supposed to come as a semi auto but there were too many quirks. Kalibrgun launched this one in a hurry. In the last shot show Kalibrgun committed to rebuilding it from the ground up. Am pretty sure they will come out with it given that it's a unique design. Since they seem to be taking their own sweet time with it, Am fairly sure the bugs will get sorted. Don't expect it any time soon though. The Vulcan on the other hand is the smallest .25 cal available (a tad smaller than the .22 cricket) and has good reviews. You could wait for a bit more and pick up the Fx impact. It has the cocking lever in the middle much like the Vulcan. The lever on the impact is on the right though as compared to the Vulcan which has it on the left