Want more suppression for your Leshiy2 without changing the look?

There is another option on the market, and his name is Billy Striplin, of Striplincustom.com. 

he makes a new endcap for the factory moderator that gives you 1/2 20 unf threads to install your favorite suppressor. As soon as I found this on Facebook, I ordered one, and just received and installed it on my leshiy. 
to say that the fit and finish is nice is an understatement. This product fits better than factory, and the cerakote is flawless!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to shush their leshiy a bit more, but doesn’t want to change the factory look of sleekness. 

821D3174-17C7-4086-909C-5C68F59DDCBD.1647625154.jpeg
412E7C31-F72B-45CE-836F-F0F78D033210.1647625156.jpeg
456BA68F-BEBC-48B8-82C5-BB32E5BC3EAD.1647625157.jpeg

Reactions: tnbndr
Does it come with a thread protector? 

I don't have an L2 yet. Having a hard time picking an arrangement. 

This with a thread protector would be perfect for backpack use where noise is less of a concern for me.

Then have a mod to screw on for at home use or if you need to be quiet in the field.

Mine didn’t come with one, but I’m sure with his expertise, I’d you asked to include one, he would. Any other 1/2 unf thread protector would also work

i think it is great to see more options, and i kind of like the can at the end look, but i need to see picture of the whole thing.

anyway, you can make it 5db quieter without changing the length of the 350mm version, and add more sections of a huma to make it quieter when needed.

comparelengthCapture.1647648564.JPG

I totally get that, and to each their own. I prefer the look of the original shroud, as well as the compactness when it’s folded and locked. This also gives me the option of using it as is without a moderator, and it sounds exactly as it does from the factory, or add a mod up front to make it even quieter. 

Couldn’t find the end cap on the website so I sent him an email. I actually like the simplicity and being able to add extra sound dampening.

Yes, he doesn’t have them listed on his website yet, but he’s very responsive to emails and Facebook messenger. As soon as I sent payment, I was given a tracking number, and it shipped next day. Made it to my door in under 2 days. Very pleased with the whole transaction. 

There is another option on the market, and his name is Billy Striplin, of Striplincustom.com. 

he makes a new endcap for the factory moderator that gives you 1/2 20 unf threads to install your favorite suppressor. As soon as I found this on Facebook, I ordered one, and just received and installed it on my leshiy. 
to say that the fit and finish is nice is an understatement. This product fits better than factory, and the cerakote is flawless!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to shush their leshiy a bit more, but doesn’t want to change the factory look of sleekness. 

821D3174-17C7-4086-909C-5C68F59DDCBD.1647625154.jpeg
412E7C31-F72B-45CE-836F-F0F78D033210.1647625156.jpeg
456BA68F-BEBC-48B8-82C5-BB32E5BC3EAD.1647625157.jpeg

thanks for posting this, i went to their website, & could not find this adapter, also did a google search with out any results, do you have a link ? & if you don't mind me asking , how much was it thanks , roger

Hey, boys. A little something on that subject I just posted on my YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/a42C96Yz238

More about Striplin Custom Gunworks coming soon!

Have it and hate it. Not only does it look ugly without a hand guard covering the barrel, but it would unscrew with the moderator on me. 

I also like the fact t that with my setup, I can still use the fun with factory suppression, or throw the mod on it to make it even quieter. Better option imo. 

Hey, boys. A little something on that subject I just posted on my YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/a42C96Yz238

More about Striplin Custom Gunworks coming soon!

Have it and hate it. Not only does it look ugly without a hand guard covering the barrel, but it would unscrew with the moderator on me. 

I also like the fact t that with my setup, I can still use the fun with factory suppression, or throw the mod on it to make it even quieter. Better option imo.

I agree completely. Hence the video I made 😉 There'll be another one of the Striplin goodies.