• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Want more suppression for your Leshiy2 without changing the look?

Was there a noticeable difference in noise . I too am thinking about going this route with the reflex system .
Absolutely. But I mean what are you comparing it to? Unsupressed or the standard L2 supressor?

For the moderators I have with the L2:

1. Huma 40 with 4 sections
2. Behemoth with 3 sections (second only because i dont have a 4th section, but its already pretty close)
3. L2 350 with modified core from Silent Thunder Ordinance
4. Standard L2 mods.

Honestly, I think 1 to 3 are really close to each other in performance. Behemoth really takes it for me tho because of the QR.

i think it is great to see more options, and i kind of like the can at the end look, but i need to see picture of the whole thing.

anyway, you can make it 5db quieter without changing the length of the 350mm version, and add more sections of a huma to make it quieter when needed.

View attachment 202157
Can I get more details on the CF handguard? What is length and where did you source it?

Looks designed that way. How did you cut so professionally?
i just took my time with a fine blade hack saw, using tape to make sure i stayed straight,
comparelenngthCapture.JPG

i wanted to make it as short as possible while still useful and protecting the barrel when packed down small.

packedCapture.JPG

Reactions: slickrock