• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Want More Info on FX USA Lawsuit? Customer Guns discussed.

Oh, I see. I was commenting on the image you attached.
View attachment 398118

Oh okay, my point there was more based on the poor design factors and premature release of both the dynamic and pantera, which I think is pretty widely known...can't fault FX USA for that one iota...and there is a reason why FX's market hasn't been looking too pretty as of late with all their poor decision making. I am not saying this acquits Johnathon from any of the accusations made in the original affidavit against him/FX-USA...it's just, seems there is more than meets the eye originated from the original claims.

I've always felt that FX milks the market and its following with rapid releases, mkl, mkll, from streamline to dreamline (failed), mklll, maverick (failed), dynamic (failed) to pantera (failed), because they have a very loyal following. It's predatory imho...

-Matt

Last edited:
I believe FX Sweden requested that UA not pay their FX USA invoices because the parent company isn't being upstreamed its account debt from FX USA.
I expect a bankruptcy may occur, since there are significant creditors involved, so folks who have a rifle there for service should watch for that. I don't know what kind of claim it would be, but I guess it should be some type of priority since it is your property. The risk is that it could be considered inventory by a trustee or receiver and sold, especially if the record keeping was poor. A bankruptcy lawyer would know what form to file.

I believe FX Sweden requested that UA not pay their FX USA invoices because the parent company isn't being upstreamed its account debt from FX USA.
I expect a bankruptcy may occur, since there are significant creditors involved, so folks who have a rifle there for service should watch for that. I don't know what kind of claim it would be, but I guess it should be some type of priority since it is your property. The risk is that it could be considered inventory by a trustee or receiver and sold, especially if the record keeping was poor. A bankruptcy lawyer would know what form to file.

FX Sweden has clearly been sabotaging FX-USA long before this issue was brought to the courts attention, which could be to their very own detriment in the deciding outcome, either way....FX clearly has history with souring their business relations, I hope the same doesn't come true for UA down the road.

-Matt

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
FX Sweden has clearly been sabotaging FX-USA long before this issue was brought to the courts attention, which could be to their very own detriment in the deciding outcome, either way....FX clearly has history with souring their business relations, I hope the same doesn't come true for UA down the road.

-Matt
I don’t doubt that FX Sweden has culpability‘s in this whole mess. I certainly was not happy angry at Fredrik with the AoA, FX divorce just several months after purchasing my FX Crown from AoA. I knew there would be issues when I needed service and that certainly was the case that is why I have a Red Wolf which for me is superior to my gen1 Crown. Now Utah Airguns whom I’m a fan of is caught up in it as well I hope they don’t get hurt.

As for Jonathan allege culpability. FX Sweden didn’t get FX USA permanently ban from the Vegas shot show due to allegations of selling guns from FX USA rooms. FX USA allegedly stop paying PRS or the arrow supplier and other companies (I’m getting server down on the courts website so I can’t be more specific). FX Sweden being 60% owner didn’t approve about $200,000 in yearly alleged landscaping and landscape maintenance for an industrial park location. FX Sweden didn’t approve the overspending of the $1.8 Million new location budget by $2.8 Million. I continue to go back and look at the original complaint and continue to be amazed. Who is in control of FX USA and the money Jonathan.
Ultimately I hope Fredrik and Jonathan both get what’s coming to them. Unfortunately that would mean the USA customer’s are the ones that may be hurt in the short and long term which is unfortunate if that does happen.

Reactions: Cloudrider
I don’t doubt that FX Sweden has culpability‘s in this whole mess. I certainly was not happy angry at Fredrik with the AoA, FX divorce just several months after purchasing my FX Crown from AoA. I knew there would be issues when I needed service and that certainly was the case that is why I have a Red Wolf which for me is superior to my gen1 Crown. Now Utah Airguns whom I’m a fan of is caught up in it as well I hope they don’t get hurt.

As for Jonathan allege culpability. FX Sweden didn’t get FX USA permanently ban from the Vegas shot show due to allegations of selling guns from FX USA rooms. FX USA allegedly stop paying PRS or the arrow supplier and other companies (I’m getting server down on the courts website so I can’t be more specific). FX Sweden being 60% owner didn’t approve about $200,000 in yearly alleged landscaping and landscape maintenance for an industrial park location. FX Sweden didn’t approve the overspending of the $1.8 Million new location budget by $2.8 Million. I continue to go back and look at the original complaint and continue to be amazed. Who is in control of FX USA and the money Jonathan.
Ultimately I hope Fredrik and Jonathan both get what’s coming to them. Unfortunately that would mean the USA customer’s are the ones that may be hurt in the short and long term which is unfortunate if that does happen.

Seems there have been retaliatory actions on behalf of both partners in this business...a bit of push/pull from both parties.

I am not taking anyone's side, I know human nature is rarely benevolent. I think anyone here who thinks otherwise and that Fredrick is a saint is rather oblivious.

-Matt

Reactions: oledawg
Seems there have been retaliatory actions on behalf of both partners in this business...a bit of push/pull from both parties.

I am not taking anyone's side, I know human nature is rarely benevolent. I think anyone here who thinks otherwise and that Fredrick is a saint is rather oblivious.

-Matt
Yep I agree

Thanks @oledawg , the browser issue got sorted out.
I've carefully examined the information provided, and it's evident that Jon has not adequately addressed the issues of financial mismanagement. There's also no clarification on why his wife was involved in signing specific vouchers and checks. Given the sheer volume of financial records, the intricacies are challenging to navigate. A forensic audit might unearth deeper irregularities. My concerns intensify when considering the owners who have entrusted their PCPs to FX-USA. It's crucial to expedite the receivership process.

The current situation suggests a decline in trust and strained relationships, underscored by dubious activities on platforms such as eBay and potential covert cash deals for spare parts. The financial landscape is alarmingly tangled, straying far from conventional accounting norms and leading to widespread confusion. Jon's decisions have not only local implications but have also created global disruptions. While I can't detail every consequence, it's evident that under Jon's helm at FX-USA, the professional futures of those linked to entities the company owes have been put at risk. Companies like FX Sweden, GRS, JSB, Patriot, and their related vendors , employees have borne significant setbacks. It's essential to contain this fallout before it impacts customers who have entrusted their pcp's to FX-USA. Often, it's the upright individuals who bear the brunt, but as the Stoics remind us, "The only rewards of our existence here are an unblemished character and selfless deeds.".

Thanks @oledawg , the browser issue got sorted out.
I've carefully examined the information provided, and it's evident that Jon has not adequately addressed the issues of financial mismanagement. There's also no clarification on why his wife was involved in signing specific vouchers and checks. Given the sheer volume of financial records, the intricacies are challenging to navigate. A forensic audit might unearth deeper irregularities. My concerns intensify when considering the owners who have entrusted their PCPs to FX-USA. It's crucial to expedite the receivership process.

The current situation suggests a decline in trust and strained relationships, underscored by dubious activities on platforms such as eBay and potential covert cash deals for spare parts. The financial landscape is alarmingly tangled, straying far from conventional accounting norms and leading to widespread confusion. Jon's decisions have not only local implications but have also created global disruptions. While I can't detail every consequence, it's evident that under Jon's helm at FX-USA, the professional futures of those linked to entities the company owes have been put at risk. Companies like FX Sweden, GRS, JSB, Patriot, and their related vendors , employees have borne significant setbacks. It's essential to contain this fallout before it impacts customers who have entrusted their firearms to FX-USA. Often, it's the upright individuals who bear the brunt, but as the Stoics remind us, "The only rewards of our existence here are an unblemished character and selfless deeds.".

Lots of speculation and judgement made prior to this case being fully matured, it would be wise to dispose of those and treat them as they are, allegations. We're in the U.SA, innocent until proven guilty...additionally, airguns aren't firearms.

-Matt

The clear fact that John's court response acknowledges the airgunnation.com thread addressing customer guns in FX USA possession.
And since no customer has been contacted to have their concerns addressed shows John's lack of respect and true character.
Someone got a call I hope they can live up to the promise

If I had a gun there I would have a lawyer send a letter with the serial number and description of my property. I would also include that I would pay the cost for it to be returned by sending a packing slip.

Money is going to be tied up, I can just imagine it would be faster to pay to get it back.
I’m betting not many airgunners document their serial numbers etc…

From today from the Court.

Upon review of the Motion, the briefs in opposition, and the materials
submitted therewith, the Court determines, in its inherent authority, that sufficient
grounds exist to expedite the proceedings for Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment of
Case No.2023CVS27939 ECF No. 22 Filed 10/19/2023 11:03:28 N.C. Business Court
2. General Receiver (ECF No. 5). See N.C.G.S. § 1-507.24(h). As such, the Motion is
hereby GRANTED in part as set forth below.
4. The Court sets the briefing schedule for Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment
of General Receiver as follows:
a. Defendants shall file their respective responses on or before 25 October
2023 by 5:00 p.m.; and
b. Plaintiff shall file its reply, if any, on or before 26 October 2023 by
12:00 p.m.
5. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on 26 October 2023 at 2:00 p.m., the Court
will hold a hearing in the above-captioned case on Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment
of General Receiver at the North Carolina Business Court, 1834 Wake Forest Road,
Room 3205, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27109.
SO ORDERED, this the 19th day of October, 2023.

Reactions: Stubbers
“Panthera receiving it? The portion of the affidavit I posted above lays claim to panthera/dynamics both being faulty due to poor design and premature release.

-Matt”
Hello Matt. Yes I had x2 Panthera a 22 cal that I fixed myself and a 25 cal that I could not fix because valve seat was immmposible to extract out of gun. Both suffered from a piece of poop valve design that has been hopefully fixed with new Beefed up valve pin. The old design was thin valve pin and block in front that it would hit, bending the valve pin. Both block and pin have been redesigned. Both of my guns broke at the same time and then Fx-USA broke shortly after. LOL!!

“Panthera receiving it? The portion of the affidavit I posted above lays claim to panthera/dynamics both being faulty due to poor design and premature release.

-Matt”
Hello Matt. Yes I had x2 Panthera a 22 cal that I fixed myself and a 25 cal that I could not fix because valve seat was immmposible to extract out of gun. Both suffered from a piece of poop valve design that has been hopefully fixed with new Beefed up valve pin. The old design was thin valve pin and block in front that it would hit, bending the valve pin. Both block and pin have been redesigned. Both of my guns broke at the same time and then Fx-USA broke shortly after. LOL!!

Goes to show there is more that meets the eye! (This doesn't excuse any/all allegations against John)...

From today from the Court.

Upon review of the Motion, the briefs in opposition, and the materials
submitted therewith, the Court determines, in its inherent authority, that sufficient
grounds exist to expedite the proceedings for Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment of
Case No.2023CVS27939 ECF No. 22 Filed 10/19/2023 11:03:28 N.C. Business Court
2. General Receiver (ECF No. 5). See N.C.G.S. § 1-507.24(h). As such, the Motion is
hereby GRANTED in part as set forth below.
4. The Court sets the briefing schedule for Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment
of General Receiver as follows:
a. Defendants shall file their respective responses on or before 25 October
2023 by 5:00 p.m.; and
b. Plaintiff shall file its reply, if any, on or before 26 October 2023 by
12:00 p.m.
5. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on 26 October 2023 at 2:00 p.m., the Court
will hold a hearing in the above-captioned case on Plaintiff’s Motion for Appointment
of General Receiver at the North Carolina Business Court, 1834 Wake Forest Road,
Room 3205, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27109.
SO ORDERED, this the 19th day of October, 2023.

Looks like we have to wait a week for further development, but the court is all about expediting the proceedings (which I support)

-Matt

-Matt
Matt, if you read the Complaint in detail, and if it's accurate, FX USA has not been paying the parent company, so is probably in default under both the underlying Agreement, as well as the general invoice terms. If so, their actions may be purely defensive. If someone is stealing from you, directing customer payments away from him is hardly sabotage. Of course, litigation may prove many of the complaints and counter claims false. It's impossible to know at this point.

Matt, if you read the Complaint in detail, and if it's accurate, FX USA has not been paying the parent company, so is probably in default under both the underlying Agreement, as well as the general invoice terms. If so, their actions may be purely defensive. If someone is stealing from you, directing customer payments away from him is hardly sabotage. Of course, litigation may prove many of the complaints and counter claims false. It's impossible to know at this point.

Doesn't change the fact FX-Sweden has been deliberately sabotaging FX-USA, be it righteously so in ones eyes or not.

Reactions: Cloudrider