Want More Info on FX USA Lawsuit? Customer Guns discussed.

A little birdie told me that
IMG_0996.jpeg
customers guns were discussed in recent proceedings and those records can be found in the link below. I have not looked through the documents so I can’t point you in the exact location.

Here is the link, it is the link to the main court page. Look for the search box in upper right and type in Rumpegarden and search, the case should come up. This site does not work well with Safari so I used Google.

I found something, depends on how much you trust Jon.

IMG_0997.png

Last edited:
If I had a gun there I would have a lawyer send a letter with the serial number and description of my property. I would also include that I would pay the cost for it to be returned by sending a packing slip.

Money is going to be tied up, I can just imagine it would be faster to pay to get it back.
I don’t know if anyone at this time can legally do anything with FX USA property of any kind. A customer gun would most likely be considered FX USA property in some form.

I don’t know if anyone at this time can legally do anything with FX USA property of any kind. A customer gun would most likely be considered FX USA property in some form.
At least its a safety measure in legal form that the described item is in fact your property

In all these documents they give dates when events occured and the ball was in motion, and your rifle was sent to them after those dates. There is a loooooooooooooooooooong shot, like .01%, that you can file a criminal complaint of fraud. Just kinda a sqweeky wheel gets the grease. Maybe you go up in the line because your making them look worse.

Reactions: oledawg
I'll believe customers will get their guns back when it happens.

Just looks like a pissing contest. See how bad you can make the other party appear in some attempt to divert attention.

We all know FX has been swamped with orders. And their production AND QC have not been able to keep up. This has been going on for a while. Just thankful I got my rifle before they got swamped.

I hope there is a lawyer with his rifle there.
The "loud music" statute in Florida is poorly written. An officer wrote a non-moving citation to a lawyer for an infraction. That lawyer contested it and won, and now we can't use it. I rarely wrote a citation for it, 99.8% of the time I issued a warning, but it was a very common reason for stops before it was found unlawful as a stop. This was the Florida Statute, municipalties passed their own ordinances to enforce it.

Reactions: Calbarry
I have a rifle there since 10/5 and FX-USA dose not answer phones or emails. So FX-USA "Ranked Speculation...." is crazy! FX Sweden offered a email address of [email protected] which I wrote on Monday morning and no response! (yet, fingers crossed)
I hope that FX-USA gets back my Panthera in normal business time frame but no one can tell what is going on.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I have a rifle there since 10/5 and FX-USA dose not answer phones or emails. So FX-USA "Ranked Speculation...." is crazy! FX Sweden offered a email address of [email protected] which I wrote on Monday morning and no response! (yet, fingers crossed)
I hope that FX-USA gets back my Panthera in normal business time frame but no one can tell what is going on.

Curious why did you send in your Panthera shortly after receiving it? The portion of the affidavit I posted above lays claim to panthera/dynamics both being faulty due to poor design and premature release.

-Matt

Okay, maybe FX Sweden isn't *ENTIRELY* the good guy here, because I think there is a lot of truth to this based on customer complaints...

-Matt

View attachment 398092
Based on what I recall, FX USA owes FX Sweden (Rumpegarden LLC) $$ for product, so I can see not being on the top of the supply list.

Reactions: oledawg
I was alluding to the original complaint where Fredrik states that he has not been paid.

What does that have to do with the post you quoted above? My point was there may be more than 1 bad actor here...and it's poor judgement to jump all onto 1 person entirely in this matter without conclusion.

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020