Walther Reign has lothar Walther barrels

Just went to Umarex home page and looked at their pcp air rifles. Answered my question and others out there,all the Walther pcps they sell have Lothar Walther barrels.

"The Walther Reign M2 combines the features of a full-size rifle with a compact, athletic body – a genuine bullpup. And as the name suggests, it lays claim to the throne in the air rifle world.

The second generation of the Walther Reign builds on the success of its predecessor. Trimmed for lightness right from the start, the Reign M2 retains the weight-optimized design of the original model. With a weight of less than three kilograms, it remains first and foremost one thing: featherweight. The stock is made of robust polymer, and the Picatinny rail is machined from high-strength aluminum. the Reign M2 is a true featherweight, but when it comes to precision, it delivers heavyweight performance.

That’s because the Reign M2 takes full advantage of its bullpup design. The magazine sits at the height of the cheek piece, leaving room for a rifled barrel that takes up 500 mm of the total 665 m length. The barrel, precision-manufactured by Lothar Walther,"

Now if they would offer a regulator it would be the even better hunting rifle,got mine in .25 and it shoots hard and is very accurate. The plastic stock though resonates the sound from the action which will make my ears ring. Have to wear ear plugs which is a negative for a rifle for hunting.

Any tips for the loud a$$ noise would be welcome,,wayne

Yeah, who cares, as long as the gun is accurate, reliable, and repeatable...which my Reign is (older US model). All this "name", branding crap. Does this mean that the top manufacturers NEVER put out a marginal part...I doubt it. They all do.

I've got an xxx brand barrel, or I've got an xxx trigger, or I've got an xxx regulator... Who cares who makes a given part or where it's made, as long as it...works as promised. This is like the 8th grade...mines bigger than yours..!!

All I care about is how, as a whole, does the gun perform.

Mike