• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Walther Reign Bullpup (Full Review)

I've also got one in .22 . For the cost (sorry PRICE POINT !!!! not sorry), yeah, it's a great little gun.
The trigger, outta the box is a little heavy. But one of the "tricks" is replace the factory trigger spring with a shortened ball point spring. It's then a very nice trigger for a sub-$600 gun.
The magazine well width in the generation I gun is 13/16"...not 1-1/2" wide ! I "assume" that both guns use the same magazine.
Yes, it is pretty comfortable at the shoulder, a little nose heavy, but the feeling is gone, once shouldered.
Correct, the charging handle is changeable from side to side. Don't loose the "E" clip !

Two other downfalls of the gun. 1 - At each shot, the hollow plastic stock provides sort of an odd, and annoying hollow sound. And 2 - the stock has 16 screws that hold the two halves together. Good for some carpel tunnel workout. Use care...the screws go into plastic, not metal.
You all do...know how insert a screw into plastic without harming the first thread don't you ?
The hollow sound can be taken care of with any sound deadening material. I used two small pieces of Dynamat from my last car build. Works well.

I ended up taking some "extra" material off of the barrel, so that the muffler is nice and close to the stock.

Again, anyone looking for a fun, inexpensive gun, For the cost...pretty hard to beat. I've had mine for almost two years (just after they came onto the market), with no...o-ring/air leakage.

1668611833369.jpeg

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Stretch
On my want list. Anyone have a eta for the MK2 arrival in states?
I don't see the updates as being a big deal. If I wanted one, the original model will probably be cheaper, and...there's no waiting !
Possibly a little lighter, but it's already light. And all models are to have a 1/2" UNF thread on the barrel, vs. the original models, that some had threads, some like mine, the muffler was swaged in place.

Mike

I don't see the updates as being a big deal. If I wanted one, the original model will probably be cheaper, and...there's no waiting !
Possibly a little lighter, but it's already light. And all models are to have a 1/2" UNF thread on the barrel, vs. the original models, that some had threads, some like mine, the muffler was swaged in place.

Mike
the main reason I was waiting or the M2 as to have the option of aftermarket moderator. My impression as the original had a moderator that as perm attached and had to be taken off with extensive work involved. (saw a donnyfl video). If the UXT is not like that then I agree I can buy that version now.