Umarex Walther reign barrel

No...threads on the barrel of my Reign. The factory mitigator was swaged in place. Long process of carefully trying to remove it, only to find it was a waste of time. A couple inches shorter, and all is good.
I cut the end off of the barrel, to a shorter length, added a Donny adapter (1/2"-20), and can use most any muffler on the market.

1692888224947.jpeg

Mike

Last edited:
Mine had threads and they were 1/2-20. Here is a thread that I started that shows my modification. The factory moderator was held on with a C clip that was in a groove on the barrel. Once you break/cut that my factory moderator threaded off. The MK1 does not have a shroud. The new MK2 is the model with the shroud but is not sold in the USA.

No...threads on the barrel of my Reign. The factory mitigator was swaged in place. Long process of carefully trying to remove it, only to find it was a waste of time. A couple inches shorter, and all is good.
I cut the end off of the barrel, to a shorter length, added a Donny adapter (1/2"-20), and can use most any muffler on the market.

View attachment 383128

Mike
Hi Mike, what barrel mm adapter did you order from Donnyfl? I want to do this to mine as well. Thanks!