Walther LGV Master Pro .177 12fpe needs better glass

You ever get the feeling if I just had better glass this dang gun could shoot better? I get 1/4 inch groups at 25 yards with the 12X glass Ihave, it's not bad but not 4200 elite good. I would like a bit more magnification 16X is what I'm thinking. This is strictly a target gun so mil dots not required, I'm shooting 1/4 in. dots and smaller backyard 25 yards max. The thing is I like to see them little dots better, not that I can shoot better but better glass will help. 

Looking at this one see below any opinions, like to stay 3 to 4 hundred range.

Weaver classic V-Series 4-16x42mm 849410 rifle scope fine Crosshair 1/4 inch MOA dot

Had one, I've had the Airmax, Panorama, Sidewinder others and a few of each. Not saying Hawke scopes are bad, but I've had bad luck with there scopes and customer service. I think customer service should almost never need to be used, I used Hawke so many times I talked to Brad more than my wife.

"JoeWayneRhea"Natchez has Weaver target scopes on sale a week or so back . I love my T24
J.W.R I like that one but it's a little long for my springer. I have a sightron SIH 4-12X40 FT MOA mounted now not bad but I'm more accustomed to 4200 elite glass. I know 3 to 400.00 wont get me there I'd like to get close. 13 to 15 inch scope would fit nice could go 16 inch. BTW I'm a big fan watched most of your videos.