• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Walther LG 300 XT Junior Cylinder Fill Question

I have a friend who's wife shot competition 10 meter in high school. He asked me to take a look at it for him and said he had 2 or 3 pellets stuck in it. The pellets came out very easily, but then I went to fill up the 2 cylinders and to my amazement, it wasn't standard at all! I looked around and the only thing I could find was a Walther steel 6L bottle with the adapter to screw in and fill the gun cylinders. Does anyone know if there are any 3rd party connections that would let you use a "regular" CF tank to fill the cylinders or do you just have to bite the bullet and buy the Walther cylinder? The gun is literally in new condition and came with the case and all the parts - including both the 200 and 300 bar filling adapters.

I actually found one. It's the Air Venturi SS Female DIN Adapter, w/ Male Quick-Disconnect. I ordered it from Airgun Depot.

1691612793518.png