• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Walther Deal alert!

Got one! I was waiting for that deal to come around again! Last time it was AOA getting rid of thier stock over a year ago. Thanks Chuck hunter.

Awesome, 

I'll be doing a little break in period and then see what can be done with that trigger...I cant remember exactly what I did to the terrus that I had but I'll figure it out..lol.

I'm thinking on a peep sight and this should make an excellent behind the seat truck gun!!!

Tom Gaylord said he thinks it needs 1000 pellets through it to break in properly. That's a hell of workout. I have been trying to look up mods and tune information on it and have come up with nothing but standard reviews. In fact Tom said he heard the spring compressing but others claim it is a gas piston????!!! I don't care at all which it is because for 15 bucks more than a benjamin prowler I can't complain. Do you know which it is though? 

I’ll say this about the Parrus, I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade, but mine has never shown any sort of accuracy with any pellets I have tried. I got one after a review I saw and having had a good experience with a Terrus. I have tried 3 scopes to ensure it wasn’t the scope, and many different pellets. I shot it with cheap close out pellets to get the count up and it shows no sign of breaking in. I think Tom was being generous in his review. 

1583772920_20427809125e6674f8bb3fb4.26851730.jpeg

unless they changed them, mine has a spring in it as you can see.

I jumped on the deal for the Parrus and I'm kinda disappointed with it. It' the most pellet picky gun I've ever owned...I mean different pellet groups can be INCHES apart. It also shoots WAY high and to the right with a scope Mounted shooting at 10 yds. It seems to group decent with iron sights but shoots high with those also. Kinda hard to cock and you can beat your palm black and blue trying to break it open. Other than that its a nice rifle...lol

Got one! I was waiting for that deal to come around again! Last time it was AOA getting rid of thier stock over a year ago. Thanks Chuck hunter.

Awesome, 

I'll be doing a little break in period and then see what can be done with that trigger...I cant remember exactly what I did to the terrus that I had but I'll figure it out..lol.

I'm thinking on a peep sight and this should make an excellent behind the seat truck gun!!!

1583792375_7383915585e66c0f78c27d8.57771786.jpg

I'm going to shoot two tins of cph through it and then try to find a pellet it likes. If I can't get enough accuracy for hunting after that I will detune it by buying a spring hopefully that gets around 16 or 17 fpe and smoothing everything out with a little grease and cylinder hone. While in there I will take my jewelers files and Arkansas stones to task on that trigger. Hopefully it won't come to that. I like lifetime warranty stuff but if it won't hunt then...