HW/Weihrauch Walnut hw97 are in at aoa...

After watching their website for a few months, I noticed early last week that AOA finally had .20 blue laminates in stock, so I ordered one.....then yesterday I saw this thread. I had totally missed there was a walnut stock option. My rifle was due to ship out today, but I phoned AOA this morning and asked if I could change my order and they said, "no problem." The person I spoke with told me someone had asked for a .20 blue laminate over the weekend and they had to tell them they were too late. I had ordered the last one. After they select and test my rifle, I will have a .20 walnut on the way and the other person will get the blue laminate they are looking for. It's my first experience with AOA and they have been fantastic.
Thank you!!!! I must have ordered the last HW97k in .20 Cal blue laminate !!! Just got it on Monday, I love this gun, I have two of them ( beech stock) in .177 and I always wanted to get one in .20 , I always liked the Weihrauch’s , in my opinion, I like it better than my air arms, Pro sport and .22 Cal , when you think about it, they’re all really good just personal preference I guess👍🏼😊

do you love the German craftsmanship!!
IMG_0056.jpeg

I ordered this lefty from CSStocks Ltd a couple years ago. It has just about every option they offer on it. So it’s on the upper end, price wise. It was under $500 to my door, if memory serves. I bought several. I did sell the factory wood thumbhole stock for $200. So a difference of less than $300. But the wood thumbhole version has gone up quite a bit since.View attachment 460364
That's a beauty!!!

Definitely a fan of Walnut but never had an itch for an underlever, so I'll leave them there for all of you. Seeing fellow shooters getting a new rifle is always a good thing, just make sure you take lots of pics and post them here.
Already have the stack of .20 cal pellets and then some...lol.
20240502_062350.jpg

Some more of my other German ( Air Rifles ) R9 in .20 cal , HW97k & HW95 in .177 ! All good shooters
Should have specified I also like Blue Laminate...lol.
My HW95 .22 wears a Craftsman Vit:
HW95-CV stock 2.jpg
Also got a few others myself but they're all Beeman badged.
Top to bottom: R1 .20 Laser, R7 .20, R7 .177, R8 .177, R9 .20 and R10 .20.
Beeman family 2.jpg

Should have specified I also like Blue Laminate...lol.
My HW95 .22 wears a Craftsman Vit:
View attachment 461257
Also got a few others myself but they're all Beeman badged.
Top to bottom: R1 .20 Laser, R7 .20, R7 .177, R8 .177, R9 .20 and R10 .20.
View attachment 461258
that is absolutely beautiful, I might have one of those stocks for my HW95 and your Rifle collection pretty much is the best I’ve ever seen!!
super awesome! U are a very lucky 🍀 guy !! Life is good 😊

I was sent some pics from a different gun by staff at AOA, and it's exactly the same as mine. It didn't look normal to me at first, but now I'm not sure.

So, what's the verdict? Does the substandard woodwork around the rear trigger guard screw warrant a refund, or does it not really matter? I'd appreciate your opinion because I was tempted to order one myself.

Reactions: Bandito
that is absolutely beautiful, I might have one of those stocks for my HW95 and your Rifle collection pretty much is the best I’ve ever seen!!
super awesome! U are a very lucky 🍀 guy !! Life is good 😊
You need to see DualMagMike's, kingfisher61's and Lewis's among more than a few others. The fw I have a just a small drop in the bucket comapred to them but thanks for the compliment :)