Waiting on that new product Ed mentioned is coming

Now that he has semi-auto in the Leshiy why not transfer that tech to the Matador and Lelya. I have noticed new Lelya’s are almost non existent, so I am guessing he is not making new ones right now either because he is concentrating production on his popular Leshiy 2 or because he is busy producing his new semi-auto Lelya. I am hoping for a semi auto Lelya myself, and if you make the Lelya why not the Matador, after all they are basically the same gun (I think).

Isn't Edgun a Russian company? If so I would hope anything new is a long time coming to the USA.

Could you rephrase your thought, my poor English skills don't allow me to catch your idea...

Ed,

I can't thanks enough for participating on the forum. I really hope you see that the immense majority here support your product and company. 

Now....Any clue in what to expect? I'm very excited just knowing something new is coming!

Ed,

I can't thanks enough for participating on the forum. I really hope you see that the immense majority here support your product and company. 

Now....Any clue in what to expect? I'm very excited just knowing something new is coming!

ea...

Thanks a lot for the support! We are going to make you more happy with the new products. As I told many times before I prefer not to open my plans for the future. The only thing I can tell about is that we are working on few projects in parallel and I am sure we will be able to present some of them as the serial things in this year. Keep watching my chanal and the chanals of my representatives.

Isn't Edgun a Russian company? If so I would hope anything new is a long time coming to the USA.

Could you rephrase your thought, my poor English skills don't allow me to catch your idea...

Ed,

Without getting too political, I think what he's trying to say is because of the current situation going on, we might not see any new products coming to the U.S. in a timely manner after you have introduced them.

Whatever the new products are, I'm always interested to see what they are. Keep up the good work.

Ed,

ea...

Thanks a lot for the support! We are going to make you more happy with the new products. As I told many times before I prefer not to open my plans for the future. The only thing I can tell about is that we are working on few projects in parallel and I am sure we will be able to present some of them as the serial things in this year. Keep watching my chanal and the chanals of my representatives.

Cool! Will keep an eye on the channel! 

Have been saving up for an L2, but also want to wait and see what new "Goodies" you are going to present us.

Was finally able to get an R5M last year, and have already shot the crap out of it. And sadly my son has really taken a liking to it as well. So when we go shooting I tend to loose the R5M and have to shoot something else :D So I need something for me.....something that my son wont be able to use.