• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Waiting on that new product Ed mentioned is coming

Have been saving up for an L2, but also want to wait and see what new "Goodies" you are going to present us.

Was finally able to get an R5M last year, and have already shot the crap out of it. And sadly my son has really taken a liking to it as well. So when we go shooting I tend to loose the R5M and have to shoot something else :D So I need something for me.....something that my son wont be able to use.

I dont' think that is a right strategy to wait for something new. You can wait this way for the rest of your life and will never catch the best option since immidiately after you do it, sometihng new and "better" will no doubt appear at the market! :) I prefer to live here and now rather than wait for something ephimere in the future... 

Ed, thanks for engineering these fabulous guns. I’m hoping we don’t have to wait too long to see what’s coming. I recently made a huge mistake and sold my Lelya to a good friend. My friends life instantly improved, while my life spun into withdrawal. I even felt the withdrawal and self loathing begin before I sent her away in the box! 
I swear I could feel some loathing coming back out of the box towards me even.
I know it was a really nice thing to do for him, it was his birthday on Saturday even.
But now the only time I hear from him is when he sends me pictures of the targets he’s shooting, and the bling he’s buying for her. 
She now even has her own beautiful bag! Something I never did for her, my bad.
I know I’m the dummy that caused my problem, and that’s not your fault, but could you please PM me and tell me what you are working on? I promise I won’t tell the guys here anything lol!!