• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Waiting on MY new rifle to be fixed

So...I bought a expensive air rifle, received it, shot it for a couple days. It wasn't doing right so I sent it back to be fixed. Talked to a couple AGN members and a factory tech. about the issues I was having with it before and after sending it in to the dealer. The dealer received it September 28 2022. I called them October 21 2022 and it hasn't even been looked at yet 😥. No call, no text, nothing. Those are the facts. I think I've been patient, so no warm and fuzzy feeling at the moment 🤬. I don't need to mention the dealer, because they usually do a great job. But...this time...not so much. My point is, no matter how good a dealer does....sometimes poop just happens and that doesn't negate all the stuff they do right. The saying 1 aw poop will wipe out 10 attaboys comes to mind. But when it's YOU it's happening to...it seems to take on a different light. I know It WILL be fixed, and one day arrive back to be in my cold and withered hands...patience...

Last edited: