Waiting is terrible!!!

I can relate, it's so simple and quick, to get on the internet, instant gratification. Dammit I ordered it I want it now, patience has never been one of my strong suites. Waiting for my LCS SK 19, finialily shipped today, be patient and hope ups doesn't screw up. On my last gun they had it in the local distribution center them in there wisdom sent it on a walk about.

I can relate, it's so simple and quick, to get on the internet, instant gratification. Dammit I ordered it I want it now, patience has never been one of my strong suites. Waiting for my LCS SK 19, finialily shipped today, be patient and hope ups doesn't screw up. On my last gun they had it in the local distribution center them in there wisdom sent it on a walk about.

...at least you got it eventually and it wasn't ruined…

...UPS "lost" a gun on me and then refused to honor the insurance on it...

...I have received many items damaged and/or with the packing torn open...

...I got a compact AP16 so I would not have to wait and it broke so now I am waiting...LoL...

...hopefully they will be delivered Monday...don't want to miss the summer...

...the AP16 arrived with the box torn open but nothing fell out...FedEx...

...methinks we need an AP16 support group...

...now I am waiting for a cool precision macro focusing rail @ $179 from China, but only for a few days, as I paid $12 shipping instead of going with the free shipping option...

...apparently that involves a slow boat from China...LoL...9/17- 8/8 delivery estimate...

...I bother to mention it here because it can refine movements to 0.01mm and that is cool...IMHO...

...hopefully the AP16 gets here sooner...at least I will be able to do some better product photos when it does...

...I can hardly (wait for it) ...wait...

6115t44FAKL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

Waited 8 months for my Crown. 
1595115932_5697984325f13899c0f9738.93038522.jpeg