• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Waiting for Slayer

It’ll be worth the wait. No other hi-power pcp even comes close. People need to realize that AAA is a tiny operation. Makes (pre-airforce) RAW look huge, with their 6 employees, lol. 

I met Tom (the owner) when I was in CA a few months ago and spent a couple days hunting and shooting. They have way more guns ordered at any given moment than they can produce! The shop is tiny, but the machining equipment, and Tom’s ingenuity blew me away. Yea, he’s terrible at following up on inquiries, but everyone gets what they ordered (paid orders take priority) I think they’re extra bogged down right now, preparing for EBR, gunning for a repeat win in the big bore class. One piece of advice I can offer is to post questions on the AAA FB page, he’s more responsive going that route.

I’ve experienced the aggravation myself, but it’s so worth it! 

1535633909_20325564375b87e9f59ba270.84615825_65ED140E-26DA-463D-B133-04B353B789D7.jpeg

So they have a 10 MONTH backlog! They might do b better to redefine their business model. State a delivery time, communicate ( ! ) , and deliver.

Does bwalton come to mind? 

working on evols this month and slayers when they get those made, or so says a post on their favorite forum.

At least no one has paid any money then waited 6months right?

John