wait a minute.... WHAT!

I was definitely smarter when I was 10. But intelligence does not typically translate too well without experience or knowledge. If I had an impact when I was 10, I would have absolutely and unquestionably destroyed it.

I didn't mean completely on their own. I'm saying with all the tutorials and videos we have on impacts that the average ten year old should be able to work on them.

I was definitely smarter when I was 10. But intelligence does not typically translate too well without experience or knowledge. If I had an impact when I was 10, I would have absolutely and unquestionably destroyed it.

I didn't mean completely on their own. I'm saying with all the tutorials and videos we have on impacts that the average ten year old should be able to work on them.

Probably true. Things werent at all like that when I was young. No access to any info quite like that

...I remember being taken out quickly by 10-11 year old players on a paint ball field...it was a woods game...

...I was like 40 something at the time...I was there with my 14 year old son...they didn't get him...LoL...

...the other (old) "dead" guys they tagged were grumbling aboot how things would have gone if were we using real guns and it was real combat... 

...I said they would have killed us faster...

pic8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

We should be able to rely on each other in this community to offer valued opinions.

Lewis is spot on here.

If we cant publically discuss the good, bad and ugly about any given airgun, or retailer (respectfully and politely though), then itl happen in PM's, and email. Those non-public discussions will soon turn ugly, and likely poison one or more users/buyers against that brand/tuner/retailer because of the closed off environment. An open discussion will yeild far better results with a more postive result for the affected users(s) and the companies being blamed discussed.

Excessive cheerleading can be just as goofy, as it calls into question motivations, relationships and the possibility of being called out as a "*****"....

We should be able to rely on each other in this community to offer valued opinions.

Lewis is spot on here.

If we cant publically discuss the good, bad and ugly about any given airgun, or retailer (respectfully and politely though), then itl happen in PM's, and email. Those non-public discussions will soon turn ugly, and likely poison one or more users/buyers against that brand/tuner/retailer because of the closed off environment. An open discussion will yeild far better results with a more postive result for the affected users(s) and the companies being blamed discussed.

Excessive cheerleading can be just as goofy, as it calls into question motivations, relationships and the possibility of being called out as a "*****"....

I agree as long as it is respectful and polite and honestly stated. If you ruined you new $1,700 pcp don’t try and blame it on the mfg. It may be a hard pill to swallow but be honest. As for the manufacturers, don’t you want real world honest feedback? We forum members greatly appreciated your support of the forum. Why don’t you also have a company spokesman on the website participating in our discussion about your products. 

whats this world coming to? now we are only suppose to post good things about products? haha. This world is getting so soft it makes me sick. someones feelings got hurt? send them a trophy for at least participating! so we close down posts because some people are hearing what they dont want to? if you want to buy something wouldnt you want to hear both sides, good and bad about that product? and i guess it would be up to you to decipher the truth of it all.

Put simply... negative speculation, or slander, without first hand experience is often flagged and subsequently removed due to it being speculation.

If a member has first hand experience with an item and has something negative to say, they are entitled to share their opinion. If they have a bad experience with an item, they are entitled to share the facts of that bad experience. 

There is a difference between facts and opinions. If a member has an opinion on something, that member should first, realize that what they are about to write is an opinion and then state it, clearly, as an opinion. Facts are facts and can be backed up with hard evidence, documentation, or pictures. If a fact is negative, it is still a fact and, therefore, should not be considered slander. 

"I agree as long as it is respectful and polite and honestly stated. If you ruined you new $1,700 pcp don’t try and blame it on the mfg. It may be a hard pill to swallow but be honest. As for the manufacturers, don’t you want real world honest feedback? We forum members greatly appreciated your support of the forum. Why don’t you also have a company spokesman on the website participating in our discussion about your products."

The first part of this is well stated. In regards to the manufacturers - Generally, they are only allowed to interact within the "Industry Direct" section due to AGN law #3 which is specific to AGN Sponsors. 

Mod2