• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

wait a minute.... WHAT!

whats this world coming to? now we are only suppose to post good things about products? haha. This world is getting so soft it makes me sick. someones feelings got hurt? send them a trophy for at least participating! so we close down posts because some people are hearing what they dont want to? if you want to buy something wouldnt you want to hear both sides, good and bad about that product? and i guess it would be up to you to decipher the truth of it all.

In have a love-hate relationship with both FX and Hatsan.

Hatsan due to extremely crappy machine work nor pleasant to the eye. However the FLASH and VECTIS (these 2 platforms specifically) are VERY accurate and WAY WAY WAY more than ample power IN FACT TOO MUCH POWER I have to back their power down a lot and in turn can also be tuned to low fill such as 2300psi to1900psi start fill pressure depending on caliber and always dead on first shot and no regulator to act funny nor leak noe require any periodic rebuild reseal and in general don't wanna seem to wanna leak like other brands of PCPs even with their really crappy machining. THESE 2 and the AT44 (NOT THE PUMP ACTION) are the specific trouble free models I have good experiences with. Not the Semiautos though and would never buy another Semiauto Hatsan again. Have 2 more Flash and another Vectis inbound. I will have 2 Vectis and 6 Flash rifles and 2 pups and really lost count how many AT44 and AT44-10s and their variants like Webley Raider single shot and Raider10 (old FX Tarantula sorta Copy) and Hammerli Pneumas etc... Only gripe the Hatsans have way too much power straight from the factory gotta crank them down to the minimum. Good news no regulators to leak or fail or require periodic servicing you know when your shots suddenly shoot wild especially the first shots or 4. The Hatsans should never do this as long as you never put a regulator in them.

The FX Impact love hate. When set once and forget it is absolutely perfect like the best most wonderful airgun in the world except for their trigger but once constantly messed around with sometimes just by even only taking out the liner just to clean or just unscrewing the bottle SOME OF THEM give nothing but one after the next problems and headaches and if you we're lucky and got a good one don't ever fool around with it (IMHO). Just bought another WC today. Got more Ads than Impacts they seem less temperamental but them again I don't tinker ever once set once perfect for one specific ammo. Buy additional ones duplicatescwith different liners in the same calibers to shoot slugs and other ammo. Once set perfect if accuracy and reliability is of utmost concern don't mess with it. Dont even dare take the liner out.

Once you see regular 1/4 or better at 50 yards and 1/2 inch at 100 then try to adjust you may never get that accuracy back. People gotta learn the hard way though in order to believe me.

Coincidentally there seems to have this suspicious but interesting connection with Hatsan COINCIDENTAL or not resembling FX so I am waiting for a Hatsan version of the Impact so no need to worry about leaks.

I don't know what thread is being referenced or what the content was. I agree that both positive and negative opinions should be allowed and supported as long as they can be kept factual and respectful. I have had overwhelmingly positive interactions and nearly always received products that are worth what I paid. I have still on rare occasions had unfortunate experiences with certain products or individuals, and I think some may benefit from knowing what these potential shortfalls may be. We should be able to rely on each other in this community to offer valued opinions. Even Amazon allows 1-star reviews.

I don't know what thread is being referenced or what the content was. I agree that both positive and negative opinions should be allowed and supported as long as they can be kept factual and respectful. I have had overwhelmingly positive interactions and nearly always received products that are worth what I paid. I have still on rare occasions had unfortunate experiences with certain products or individuals, and I think some may benefit from knowing what these potential shortfalls may be. We should be able to rely on each other in this community to offer valued opinions. Even Amazon allows 1-star reviews.

Here's the scoops for y'all say you send a gun to a pro tuner because your FX Crown shot like $hit after tinkering with and never grouped again after being coached on AGN forum what to do to fix with no luck to DIY after valid help FROM different AGN me.bers posting then you pay shipping and insurance 2x round trip plus labor for the tune to shoot perfect then after getting it back shoots absolutely perfect them decide to tinker with it then complains it don't shoot good no more then...

Next month you buy a new FX Maverick have that same pro tuner make it perfect. Receive it then absolutely perfect then wanna tinker again then don't shoot good no more deja vu?

What would YOU DO Y'ALL???

VALID TO THE POINT QUESTION HERE...

Here's the scoops for y'all say you send a gun to a pro tuner because your FX Crown shot like $hit after tinkering with and never grouped again after being coached on AGN forum what to do to fix with no luck to DIY after valid help FROM different AGN me.bers posting then you pay shipping and insurance 2x round trip plus labor for the tune to shoot perfect then after getting it back shoots absolutely perfect them decide to tinker with it then complains it don't shoot good no more then...

Next month you buy a new FX Maverick have that same pro tuner make it perfect. Receive it then absolutely perfect then wanna tinker again then don't shoot good no more deja vu?

What would YOU DO Y'ALL???

VALID TO THE POINT QUESTION HERE...

Tinker more, till I understood how the different components interacted with and affected eachother. Plus the overall function of the gun. Then I would adjust it properly ✌️

Should note I have had multiple FX's and got them specifically to tinker with. All have been able to be improved drastically over their factory delivered state. Kinda hard to mess up if you know what you're doing. But sometimes its takes messing up to learn that. Some people just give up, or don't have the mindset 

Agree with Odoyle. If you feel an urge to tinker & improve (like undersigned) then get an Artemis, a Hatsan or a Kral. Hands off FX. I tried to tune an FX once to improve on already good performance -- lived to regret it.

🐦

So when one or two people fail no one else should try? Nonsense! The average ten year old should be able to work on an impact.