Vulcan3 Oring list for Oringsandmore.com

I had too many links when I first tried to post this list. All the info is here now. It's not perfect but... Here's a link to a cart with all o-rings above including all 4 caliber breech o-rings.

Cant post - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm creating a long post I write and edit it in Word. Then copy and past it on the forum. Easier for me because I'm a terrible typist and I have a copy saved on my computer if something goes wrong.

You can left click near the bottom of the editor box and highlight everything/ right click and copy. All links and everything will be saved to your clipboard just the way you were going to post. Right click and paste it back as many times as you wish.

I sent a PM to Michael about this so maybe we'll have an answer soon.

I'm only trying to help other V3 owners and a successful forum needs content to attract viewers who attract advertiser$ who allow the forum owner to live the good life.

It's like money for nothing once you build and maintain it all.
lol21.1649544354.gif

Reactions: PumaCarl
Very nice of you to do that heavy-impact! Simple things like an o-ring list can save people so much time.

+1 for you

Thank you sir. It would save them far more time if I could post the links. Some sellers charge $20 or more for one set of orings. This list gives you 10 to 50 per bag minmum for about $1 per bag. I consider it a lifetime supply.

Regarding the probe o-ring....the sizes listed are the same sizes listed in my Uragan manual (for the Uragan). However, a 6.35mm ID with 1.5 CS does not exist (that I could find). And I couldn't find a "close enough" imperial sized o-ring. I contacted AGT and they told me that 6.5 ID x 1.5 CS was the correct size. I have not removed my probe o-ring yet to verify....but maybe 6.5 ID is correct for the Vulcan3 and the Uragan?

Regarding the probe o-ring....the sizes listed are the same sizes listed in my Uragan manual (for the Uragan). However, a 6.35mm ID with 1.5 CS does not exist (that I could find). And I couldn't find a "close enough" imperial sized o-ring. I contacted AGT and they told me that 6.5 ID x 1.5 CS was the correct size. I have not removed my probe o-ring yet to verify....but maybe 6.5 ID is correct for the Vulcan3 and the Uragan?

It uses a #10 o-ring. My mind has been a bit fuzzy lately so I didn't think about it. 1/4id x 3/8od x 1/16cs https://www.oringsandmore.com/buna-orings-010-70d-fda-nsf61-minimum-100-pcs/

I had too many links when I first tried to post this list. All the info is here now. It's not perfect but... Here's a link to a cart with all o-rings above including all 4 caliber breech o-rings.

View attachment 293709
How many do you suggest of each? I think I blew my seal where you insert the fill probe. I put the fill probe in and charged the rifle to less than 300 bar which is max. I forgot to release the air from the compressor air line and when I pulled hard to get it out, all the air came out of the gun as well. How did that happen and will replacing a seal or two or three fix it? Thanx

All gun that use a fill probe have a check valve in the gun. It'll probably seal again when you fill it. The minimum number of each o-ring they will sell is listed where you add them to your cart. I bought the minimum number of each. Some may be 10 while others may be 100 but the price is very cheap like $20 for everything.
Sorry but it's funny....
ha ha -.png

Last edited: