• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan3 in 30 cal

Hi guys

The zan slugs need re lubing, the cardboard packaging de hydrates the slugs factory lube,

In a 25 uragan they shot like a shotgun, unitl i relubed with, IMPERIAL SIZING DIE WAX,,, they then shot a single hole at 40m, after ab 20 barrl conditioning shots,

Waiting on a 30 cal v3 ,and will only be using the zan slugs, and they will be re lubed with ISDW.

Squirrel slayer

It would be interesting to see what a 30 cal v3, would do with the plenum in the lower power side, what it would max out with 44.75 jsb and the shot count,??

Has anyone tried as yet,??

Scirroco
My Vulcan 3 700 in. 30 Cal is shooting the JSB 50.1 grain at 913 fps with the regulator in the rear side. I notice that with the regulator in the front side the o'rings get marked and would leak soon.

The accuracy that I get both with pellets and Daystate Howler Slugs 44.7 grain is better than the one shown in this thread. Fortunatelly.

I changed the regulator for a Huma one. During my test with the original regulator if In filled the rifle to 2100 psi and with the regulator son open it did not regulated anything, I got with JSB 50.1 were 947 fps, so it should be close to the top I can get with that hammer tensión.

With this barrel is important to remain in the target a little bit more after you shoot to get better accuracy.

I have notice improvement of the accuracy of the rifle with more time of use.

I think that I can get about 70 shots per fill.

Last edited: