Vulcan2

Yep, the tack driver that gets little to no respect … that's alright, just leaves more for me. If it had a little different magazine it would be great for speed challenges also.

Yeah it would seem that they get little to no respect and I'm not sure why really. Props to AoA for doing a review on it. I have a gen3 vulcan and love the thing and have no complaints. A vulcan 2 in .30 is on my list. Actually I was about to get one not to far back but there was a serious shortage of .30 pellets. Did not want to wait so I just got something else in .22 

Well, I got 4th at RMAC this year in the Pro Class Speed Challenge with a Gen 4 .25 Vulcan. They’re pretty capable. Of course, in this challenge, it has zero to do with loading the magazine.

Saw that, Derek. Nice shooting, Tex...an.

You SW guys are lucky to have so much area and so many clubs to shoot. 

Anyway, been reading the Uragan threads and from the cursory looks I've given, it seems the BPs are the tuners' choice. Have you peeked inside one yet, Derek?

Vulcan is the only other pup on the list with a checkbox waiting to be ticked...Cricket, Taipan,...one day Mr. Spock will join the ranks. Well..maybe I need to try an Edgun, too 🤣

Well, I got 4th at RMAC this year in the Pro Class Speed Challenge with a Gen 4 .25 Vulcan. They’re pretty capable. Of course, in this challenge, it has zero to do with loading the magazine.

Saw that, Derek. Nice shooting, Tex...an.

You SW guys are lucky to have so much area and so many clubs to shoot. 

Anyway, been reading the Uragan threads and from the cursory looks I've given, it seems the BPs are the tuners' choice. Have you peeked inside one yet, Derek?

Vulcan is the only other pup on the list with a checkbox waiting to be ticked...Cricket, Taipan,...one day Mr. Spock will join the ranks. Well..maybe I need to try an Edgun, too
1f923.svg

Thank you David. I’ll be getting a .30 Uragan soon. I have to have one 😁. I’d definitely get an AGT Vulcan or Uragan if I were you. I’m not too keen on the EdGun’s Mag system but maybe that’s just me. I have enjoyed the R3 single shot though. 

Neat gun but I don't like that they went longer and heavier with the VULCAN formula.

I had always hoped they'd go shorter. Like TAIPAN shorty size.

Can you imagine a sub 24" VULCAN with that super slick side lever?

Flush mounted anschutz rail in the fore stock.

In .177, .22 and .25.

::drool::

Dang that would be tasty.

Matt

Yes, the new Vulcan 2s are a bit longer. I do like the Gen 4’s specs.

However, the Uragan compact is about 24” in overall length and as you described minus the foregrip rail.

Neat gun but I don't like that they went longer and heavier with the VULCAN formula.

I had always hoped they'd go shorter. Like TAIPAN shorty size.

Can you imagine a sub 24" VULCAN with that super slick side lever?

Flush mounted anschutz rail in the fore stock.

In .177, .22 and .25.

::drool::

Dang that would be tasty.

Matt

I agree. I wish they did not go longer even though it was only a small amount. For the time being I went with an Edgun Lelya due to it being so compact. That and at the time I wanted the vulcan 2 in .30 there was an issue with ammo stock.