• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan to be sold with side lever?

Erik

Aug 29, 2016
Saw this on another forum, thought I'd share t here, looks like the Vulcan just got a bit more interesting..

Hello Mates, FYI, I installed both the mag holder & side lever mod (for an outlandish price) from the Brazilian source in August of this year. Although I was very disappointed that they both were made of some strange plastic material, I have to say, that I have been very pleased with how flawlessly they both have performed to this point. The design of both mods is very good, in spite of the embarrassment that their poor construction quality poses to the rest of the rifle. 

After using the side lever mod for awhile, I realized just how big an improvement it made in operating the rifle's action & how much more enjoyable I find the rifle to now shoot. I then thought that it was truly a shame that the poor quality of the materials used should impair, an otherwise great idea & design. 

With that in mind, I wrote to AGT, & ask if they had any plans to offer a similar mod using quality materials. Mr. Pigrov Evengy, at [email protected] wrote me back, & notified me that they are now also going to sell the same side lever mod design, constructed out of high quality aluminum & steel. 

We have exchanged several email communications regarding availability, the last of which, he forecasted the side lever mod availability starting next week (Dec 20th). Pigrov told me that they were not going to offer higher quality mag holders though. It seems that you'll still have to deal with the Brazilian's poor quality version, if you want to add that convenience.