• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan Tactic Stocks

Thanks Trapdoor, see I thought you'd took a file to it but apparently they did make a change. That was right out of the box correct? Your's is a whole lot better looking than mine but it could still be a little closer (for a $1600 gun). The rest of the gun's fit and finish is spot on so I don't know why they would let mine leave the factory with such an ugly butt! I'll get ahold of them Monday and see what they say. Thanks StormSunny also.
JK

I sent an email to Evgeny at AGT. It doesn't look like they are willing to do a swap out. I really didn't think it was going to be a problem. His recommendation before stopping all correspondence was for me to "manually process" it, which he never clarified the meaning of but the only thing it leads me to is for me to start whittling away on my stock. I had heard nothing but good on their customer service but I think they dropped ball here.
Jimmy

Chiro, I would agree if a different stock was developed months or years later that an owner found more appealing than what came on the gun originally, but these tactics are still in the development stage and have only been out for about 60 days. I keep visualizing a guy in the AGT factory putting the final touches on the stock, screws on the butt pad, looks at it and shake his head and throws up his hands in confusion. lol. The boss man looks over at him and says "what, get back to work Vladimir". Got to see a little humor in it. The Vulcan BP's have been notorious for needing updated parts, seems like it was hammers and springs and that they were even sent out to all of the earlier purchasers. I'll repeat, I love the performance and the fit and finish up until the kick pad. I'll get over it.

Mr. Gadget, yea it was the intended design on the first ones released.
jimmy

"jking"I sent an email to Evgeny at AGT. It doesn't look like they are willing to do a swap out. I really didn't think it was going to be a problem. His recommendation before stopping all correspondence was for me to "manually process" it, which he never clarified the meaning of but the only thing it leads me to is for me to start whittling away on my stock. I had heard nothing but good on their customer service but I think they dropped ball here.
Jimmy
well that sucks to hear... i just got my my vulcan tactic... and my stock is also "unfinished"... really disappointed...

i've only heard good things about their customer service. so im gonna email evgeny at AGT, hoping for a better response.

john

I sent another plea to Evengy today hoping for maybe an exchange and to share that there were others not satisfied with version one (unfinished). May not even get a reply but I thought I'd try one more time. I can't visualize FX, Daystate or even Crosman being satisfied enough with that level of quality. Sure tactical guns are a little on the unfinished side but they normally look good anyway.
JK