• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan Tactic 60yd 10 Shot Group

Nice shooting Gwe, It's hard to beat the Kings. Have you noticed any advantage shooting the AA's? I have some but with the wind blowing haven't had time to get any long distance shooting done. I have noticed that they are slicker to handle so maybe they have a better lubing effect than the Kings, don't know that for sure though. How often are you cleaning your barrel? Mine collects lots of lead particles up at the choke. I like to clean mine fairly regularly, maybe every 100-150 rounds.
jk

What's up group, just a recap with my Vulcan Tactic, i've had it now about year and some change i guess. I sent it off to the Guru to work his magic because she developed spiraling with an assortment of pellets. After having her for 4 months (i was deployed), and doing his things she still slings lead 790 for heavies and 877 for the kings and she will still spiral 50% of the time giving be groups of .5 inches at 50 yards and up to 1.5 - 2 inches at 75 yards. So i'm pissed so i ordered and impact in .25 cal (ha,ha, ha) No i really did. But i found out that if i hand load the pellets I know can shoot the MKI's which i could never shoot because of pellet jamming, and the MKII's in 1 inch or less at 75 yards. The kings are still all over the map, but i've found a new found love for my tactic again. So i've go 4 magazines and its hit or miss which one cause spiraling, i will continue to play with the mag to see if i can figure out what the deal is. But when the shot counts thing i will just hand load. My impact will be here the first week of Jan so don't know how much time i will invest right now. I've got the week off and i've already shot about 900 rounds in the last 3 days. Happy holiday fellow Tactic owners and All you air gunners out there.