• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan side lever mod

I had one of the original plastic printed ones, was me that posted the pics of the up Close defects with my side plate.

It seems I was unlucky with the side plate cover on mine as everyone else has said theirs is nicer looking. But then it's only the visuals and I can sort that when I get chance.

It is a great mod though and totally transforms the Vulcan. My only gripe about the gun was the original bolt cocking and at night it was terrible trying to remain stealthy. Myself and my mate (who has a Vulcan) had also experienced loading the gun and the hammer not catching due to not pulling the bolt back correctly. Obviously our fault but it's easily done with the original cocking when you're trying to be slow and quiet and then you've got to take the mag out to cock it otherwise you load two pellets.

With the side lever there is no doubt about cocking and you can even hear the hammer setting now as it's a lot quieter to cycle.

Best mod I've ever done on any gun.