Vulcan-fx wild cat - Taipin mutant

Great start! Thank you for the comparison. Been watching some of your other videos and I also find them well done and educational. Looking forward the next part, even if there is some language barrier. I wish you could also include the Cricket with the Wildcat, Vulcan, and Mutant when it comes down to more technical and performance evaluation in the next few parts of this video series.

Also,would like to know why you think the Vulcan is the best as of now?

"fe7565"Great start! Thank you for the comparison. Been watching some of your other videos and I also find them well done and educational. Looking forward the next part, even if there is some language barrier. I wish you could also include the Cricket with the Wildcat, Vulcan, and Mutant when it comes down to more technical and performance evaluation in the next few parts of this video series.

Also,would like to know why you think the Vulcan is the best as of now?

The Vulcan Is the Best Because that is what he Sells, It is his bread and butter. He is a Dealer in Kuwait. Before the Vulcan came to be It was the Cricket. You can't understand him but this is just a sales pitch for him.

Reactions: Michael